41

So, it's been a month almost and I haven't set foot in the hospital. I really do miss him but his mum told me he hasn't woken up yet, but he is getting better. All I want to do is hold him, hold him and never let go. Hold him because he is mine, he's my baby and I need him more than ever.
.....

It was a cold and miserable day out, but Dove was getting ready to go to the doctors for her scan. She was in the kitchen eating a sausage sandwich, gathering her thoughts and staring into space. Her hands rubbed on my little bump and she smiled, "You two are getting big." she giggled to herself.

Her phone rang drawing her attention. She quickly answered the cal with a smile. "Hi Jade."

"Hey mummy-to-be." her sister giggled over the phone. "How are you doing, how's Tae?"

"I-I'm doing okay, coping but it's just the nights that get difficult. Taehyung is still in his coma."

"Aww, I'm sure everything will get better. It always does."

"Yeah, I hope so. A-Are you and Crystal still coming to the scan?"

"Mhmm, were just outside in the car. Are you ready yet?"

"Yeah just eating, I'll be a few minutes."

"Okay, no problem Crystal's just eating the food Hoseok cooked for her."

"What does she have?"

"Some ramen and tteokbokki—"

"HI ANI DOVE!!" crystal yelled interrupted her mother. "Hi sweetheart."

"I'm coming see you, you have scan and the hospistable."

"At the hospital baby." Jade chuckled correcting her toddler. "She's so cute." Dove giggled. "She gets it from me, but her dad is cute too I suppose."

"I mean he asked you to marry him, out of all people he chose you." The little sister teased.

"Are you trying to say I look ugly Dove." she scoffed. "N-no, no...but I'm prettier."

"Oh you little bit–cowbag. Get your pregnant butt down here right now. Hurry up!" Jade hung up leaving Dove snickering to herself. She put her food away and grabbed her coat making her way down stairs to her sisters Range Rover.

Jade looked at her pregnant baby sister and scoffed. The windows slowly rolled down and she frowned, "Took you long enough, you fat bitch."

"Fuck you. And I'm not fat, slim thick ah." she stuck her tongue out, proud to be part of the slim thick community. "You ass."

"Mummy what's a fat bitch?" Crystal asked in the back seat. Dove snickered hearing her three year old niece repeating what her mother said. "Baby don't repeat that okay. Mummy was naughty."

"Mhm, your mummy is so naughty. She deserves a smack." Dove smiled before whacking her sister in the arm. "Ow!"

"Hi ani Dove. I miss you so much." the three year old smiled clapping her hands. "Hi princess, I missed you too. How's nursery?"

"Nurswee is ok, Miss. Dawson gave me a sticker for being a good girl."

"Aww, that's good. Did mummy spoil you?" Dove asked hopping into the car. "No, but daddy did. He got me a dolly, I call her Medusa."

"Medusa?"

"Yeah, she looks like mummy so Daddy told me to call her Medusa." she said with no intentions to expose her father's sly remarks about his wife. Jade scoffed, while Dove was trying her best not to laugh.