12

I was in the kitchen when I heard the front door open. Girls squeals followed and then giggles. I went to see what the big fuss was about, I saw Dove hugging two other girls. They had gifts for her. I smiled to myself seeing a cheeky grin planted on Dove's face.

The girls ran upstairs and I went back to the kitchen to start baking.

Dove's pov

I was upstairs with Ceria and Lana, my two best friends. I haven't seen them for ages. I've really missed them.

"Dovie, we missed you so much." Lana said as she suffocated me. I smiled and tapped her back. "Oh sorry." She loosened her arms and then Ceria's ass joined in making us all fall to the bed.

We all laughed and sighed, "can we do some dancing or something, I've missed our bonding time." Ceria asked. I nodded and took them down to the basement.

"Let go let go let go~" Lana yelled.

(Just imagine there's three)

...

After the hours of dancing we collapsed to the floor. I looked at Lana who was staring at the mirror. "You okay Lana?" I asked.

"Dove...I think someone is watching us." She whispered.

"Lans it's a mirror, no one is in the glass." Ceria laughed.

"But I keep seeing a shadow, behind the glass." She was persistent on her words and I got up to look. I placed my forehead against the mirror but I could only see my face.

"I don't know what you're seeing Lana. Maybe it's your mind playing tricks."

"Maybe it's your husband being a pervert." She replied.

"Woah, that's a bit harsh." I giggled. We all started laughing, until I stopped.

"How are you two, we never asked."

"W-we're okay I guess." I sighed. I didn't want to tell them the truth because it would cause a big drama, and it really not in the mood for them to be ripping out Taehyung's hair.

"How many times have you fucked." Ceria asked being her dirty freaky self. Both Lana and I gave her a look.

"None of your business." I said. She smiled and bit her lip. "I bet you fuck on the daily, how big is his dick?"

"Ceria stop!" Lana hit her over the head and she shut up. "Sorry."

"It's okay."

"But for real, have you tried for kids? I mean he is good looking, you two will make great babies-" Ceria stopped herself realising my issue. I started to tear up and looked down.

"Babe I'm so sorry, I totally forgot." She sighed, Lana glared at her and I got up. "Dove? I'm really sorry."

"It's okay ceria...it's not your fault." I smiled softly while the tears were streaming down my face. I walked out of the basement and ran to my room.

I shut the door and fell onto my bed. I cried in my pillow, I don't know why I was so emotional. My pillow was soaked in my salty tears.

*knock knock*