30

I was sitting in the chair with Taehyung next to me in the solicitors office. It was time to finalise our divorce, I promised I'd never interfere with his life. I promised he'd never see me again, so he doesn't have to live in pain.

Our solicitor was in front of us with the papers. "so, we need you two to agree on who gets the house and the amount of money you'll both receive." he explained.

I looked up at Taehyung who was as quiet as a little mouse. "You get the house, it is yours." I said placing my hand on his, but he took it away. "okay." he mumbled, not looking up from his lap.

"so who gets what of the money?" the solicitor asked looking at Taehyung. "I-I don't need any of his money...I'll be fine-"

"give her half a million." he uttered carelessly, naming any price. I shook my head and looked at him, "Taehyung I don't need it-"

"well you're having it, okay." he said while gritting his teeth. I sat back in my chair and sighed, what the hell is his problem. "Fine...he's stubborn." I sighed rubbing my temples.

"so are you two agreeing on this?"

we both nodded and he pushed the papers forward. "you can sign now." I took one of the pens and stared at the piece of paper. Something was telling me I shouldn't sign it, I don't know if it was my conscience or my gut telling me but I didn't want to. But I thought about Joshua and our relationship, he's not happy I'm married to Taehyung. He seems to become jealous when I mention him.

My hand started dragging the pen across the paper. I didn't want to do it, but I had to. I could feel Taehyung's eyes on me, I could tell he was upset about the whole thing.

Once I'd finished signing the papers I slide it to Taehyung and gave him the pen, before looking down at my lap. I couldn't bare to look at the sadness on his face. All I could hear was his sniffles, he was trying not to break. He didn't want to look like a coward in front of me and the solicitor.

He finished signing and quickly pushed it away. "okay, I'll give you a call in a few weeks to see how everything is going. but you are now no longer husband and wife. Ms Nation and Mr Kim, have a nice day, we'll be in contact." he said standing up and shaking our hands.

"thank you." I smiled before getting out of my seat and walking towards the door. Our solicitor left first but I stopped and let the door close. I looked back at Taehyung who hadn't moved from his seat. "Goodbye Taehyung." I sighed. My hand turned the door knob and I left, he doesn't want anything to with me. I made my way through the building and stepped out into the cold rain. There was definitely going to be a storm later.

I took my umbrella and placed it over my head as the tears fell from my eyes. I'll miss him...so much.

While I was walking I decided to call a cab, I stood near the pavement and waved down a black cab. It pulled over and I put my umbrella away, about to open the door when a big cold hand stopped me. I stared at the silver ring on his finger and sighed. "Taehyung?"

"please don't go." he sniffed. I turned around to face him and he had tears streaming down his rosey cheeks. "please..." his hair was wet and so were his clothes.

"Taehyung I-I have to go...Joshua is waiting for me to get back, he's taking me out." I voiced.

"I don't give give a fuck." he groaned, his shaky hands hesitantly held my cheeks and he rested his forehead on mine. "please just let me spend one more night with you...I'm not ready to let you go."

"Tae we can't, I have a boyfriend." I told him trying to take his hands away from my face. "Please...just one more night Dove. I want to hold you in my arms for the last time. Feel your skin on mine, tell you how much I love you. See the happiness in your beautiful eyes for the very last time."

I smiled faintly and clung onto his wet shirt. The truth is...I love him. I've loved him for quite awhile but I never knew if it was right. If I was being stupid, but I love him with all my heart. I don't regret falling for someone like him, he's amazing. "just one night Tae, but promise me we can never see each other again." it broke my heart to say it but I had to.

"...okay, I promise." he smiled before kissing me softly. The cab driver started honking the car horn and Taehyung pulled away from the kiss. "can you wait, please!" he huffed. I giggled and he smiled before placing another gentle kiss on my lips. I ran my fingers through his blond hair while deepening the passionate kiss.

The rain was pouring on us but we didn't care, this was one of the last times we'll ever see eachother. He loves me, but I've broken his heart. I've broken it into pieces and I don't think he can ever forgive me...but he will still love me and that for sure will never change.

"where are we going to stay?" I asked, pulling away from the kiss. "we could stay at a hotel, there's one not too far from her." he said before pecking my lips once more. "okay."

He smiled before opening the taxi door and letting me get out of the rain he followed behind and shut the door.

...

We soon arrived to the hotel and Taehyung booked us in for the night. My clothes were soaked through and so were his.

We were given our room keys and we made our way upstairs. Taehyung kept tugging at my dress trying to get it off me before we even got to our room. "Taehyung stop it." I growled. He flinched and looked up at me, before stopping on one of the steps. "Feisty much." he pouted.

I carried on walking and almost got to the room, but I was gently placed against the wall. My face met with a chest covered by a almost see through shirt. "Listen Princess." he uttered stroking my cheek. My eyes trailed up to his warm eyes and I smiled.

"Yes Tae."

"Can you promise me one thing." he asked. I nodded while pulling him closer to me, I just wanted to feel him. Feel his heartbeat against my hand, his soft skin, his lips gently brushing against mine.

"Promise me once we've shared one more night with eachother...you'll move on from me. I'm not the one for you, we cannot go back to the life we had before." he asserted.

I gulped hard and nodded, "but on one condition." I added. "w-what is Dove?"

"You make me feel like you're Princess for one last time...I want to be yours again, just for tonight." I muttered, my eyes filled with tears seeing him smiling. Even though his lips were spread across his cheeks his eyes were fill with tons of fear and sadness. Knowing this was the last time he would set his eyes on me again.