33

It's been three weeks, Taehyung decided to shut the rest of the world out and not leave his house. It's not good for him and his mental illness, and it's getting worse for him. He also informed his parents his and Dove were no longer married. They're really upset about that but have to respect their choice.

Sunghee was over pampering him and trying to make him see she was right and that he should only love her. But Taehyung wanted his wife back.

"Baby come on, let's go out." she whined dragging the poor man off of his bed. Taehyung snatched his hand out of her grip and laid back down on his bed. "leave me alone sunghee."

"Taehyung-" sunghee covered her mouth and ran to his bathroom. She threw up in the toilet and Taehyung sat up in bed. He rolled his eyes and went to hold up her hair. It's the fifth time he's seen her being sick and knows she's pregnant.

"Sunghee who did you sleep with..." he uttered carelessly. She wiped her mouth over and shook her head. "No one."

"You know you can't lie to me...you cheated and you know it. I won't be angry."

"Well, I have to do something first." she smirked grabbing her phone. She went through her contacts and texted Joshua.

My boyfriend knows I cheated, coz i think i'm pregnant. He's kicked me out, please can I stay with you.

she placed her phone down and sighed. "I don't love you anymore Sunghee, I don't think I ever will. We should break up."

Sunghee scoffed and glared at Taehyung, "I'm not in the mood for your shit...or to be in a relationship with you."

"Are you serious! I'm pregnant!!"

"So? The baby isn't mine, some guy got you pregnant and you really expect me to stay and raise the child like some happy family." he scoffed.

Sunghee burst out into fake tears and wrapped her legs around his leg. "please don't leave me!! I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what, you getting pregnant or making me miserable?" he chuckled removing her from his leg. "get out and don't come back."

"I hate you Taehyung."

"Oh trust me the feelings are mutual." he snickered falling back into his bed. "You shouldn't mess with me!!! You'll regret ever leaving me you asshole!!"

"Get out of my house Sunghee."

"I'll get you for this Taehyung, I'll come back!!"

"Okay, you do that." he smiled sticking his thumb up. "What the fuck is wrong with you Taehyung, don't you dare leave me."

"I already have."

Sunghee grabbed a pillow and covered Taehyung's face. He grabbed her hands and pushed her off of him. "Are you fucking crazy!!! You just tried to kill me!!"

"If I can't have you nobody can!!!" She shrieked hitting his chest. He grabbed her thin body and pinned her to the bed. He sat on her and grabbed her chin. "What the fuck is your problem...why are you like this?!"

"Because I want you to be mine, you should be mine...I should be your wife!!"

Taehyung paused and looked her in the eye. "Did you kill your husbands?"

She frowned and shook her head knowing exactly what he was talking about. "No...what are you talking about."

"You know what I'm talking about, you killed them didn't you."

"No, I could never. I loved them Taehyung, just like I love you!!" she cried trying to get out of his grip.

"You love my money more like...You're crazy Sunghee. They were both young, good looking, rich and wealthy men that somehow died, leaving you everything. You take take take from innocent men and then take some more by killing them. Don't you!" he enforced on her. "You're a sick cunt and you deserve to die, I'm glad the babies not mine. I wouldn't want my child to have a mother like you. You'll probably kill the poor thing when you get bored."

"Taehyung stop, get off of me!!!"

"You killed them, and now you want to kill me!"

"No, no I love you Tae!!"

"You don't love me!!"

"Yes I do, I love you!" Sunghee yelled in his face. "No you don't!!!" he screamed back at her and she went quiet. "You never have and never will."

"but you love me Tae, you'll do anything for me." Sunghee knew exactly what she was doing and about Taehyung's mental illnesses, she takes advantage of his weaker side and pushed to get what she wants out of him. "I don't love you...I love Dove, you know that." he sniffled.

Sunghee sat up and Taehyung started crying, "I don't want you, leave me in peace."

She slithered out from underneath her new ex and got off of his bed. "Well fuck you Taehyung." she scoffed leaving him in tears. "Don't fucking come back here!!" he cried as she slammed the bedroom door. He fell onto his side and curled up into a ball. He misses Dove dearly and would give up everything just to see her and hold her again...even if that means he dies after, he can die happy.

•••••••••••••
sorry for the late update. just a lot has been happening in the work this week, you probably know. I was really upset and frustrated with people so writing a new chapter for this book was delayed. The other books i've updated were pre-written months ago. only started writing yesterday.

I hope you're all safe and well. 😘