29

During the evening...

Jade has just come back to pick up Crystal, Dove was at the door sawing goodbye. "Ani Dove when I see you and ukle tae again...please soon." Crystal asked rubbing her eyes.

Dove sighed knowing she would never see Tae again. She really likes him too, but Dove has to move on. "We'll see sweet." she smiled. Jade knew something was going on between the two of them but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Dove is everything okay...you seem upset." she asked. "I-I'm okay, I'll call you later okay." Dove smiled with tears rimming her eyes. "You still have my things right?" she asked.

"Yeah...is this about the divorce Dove. You only told me a few weeks ago but it seems like you don't want it to happen." Jade muttered covering Crystal's ears.

"I have a boyfriend Jade, he showed up yesterday while she was here. She really likes Tae and I didn't want to upset her."

"I like Taehyung too Dovie...If you get the divorce come over to mine for as long as you want. Just make sure it's what you want."

"Yeah...thanks Jadie." she smiled faintly.

"I love you okay. Tell Tae I said hi and that I hope he's okay." Jade sighed stroking her little sister's cheek. "I love you too Jade."

"See you tomorrow then."

"yeah, bye" She shut the door and began to whimper, Taehyung tilted his head and smiled faintly.

Dove turned around and flinched, she wiped her eyes and smiled. "Hey."

"Why are you crying?" he asked approaching his wife. "Nothing, I'm okay." she forced a smile and tried to walk away but Taehyung caught her hand and pulled her back. "You can't hide from me Munchkin...you know I can tell wilber your upset." He sighed stroking her cheeks.

"hmph...I'm just upset about tomorrow."

Taehyung frowned and nodded, "I am too baby, but we still have today right. Still three hours till midnight. We can do something together, like have a movie marathon. I have some cookies and ice cream. I can put the cookies in the microwave so they're soft a gooey if you want." Taehyung suggested with a small smile. Dove giggled seeing how positive he seemed to be about the whole things. He loves her to death and he can just be so happy about the divorce.

"And maybe you could dye my hair again?"

"W-what colour now..." She asked wiping her wet face. "Blonde." he chuckled, this one is fading."

"Okay Tae."

He bit his lip softly and kissed her head, "let's go then Princess." he took her hand and brought her to the cinema room, he made her
stay there until he came back with the ice cream and warm cookies.

It was a long night but the two made the most of it. They laughed and joked together and even played hide and seek. After that they got drunk and had their own little party in the living room with music and more alcohol.

By the time they were knocked out it was 2 in the morning.

...