27

A few days later

Taehyung was taking Dove out to do some shopping. They both needed some new clothes and Taehyung thought it would be nice to hang out with her some more.

Dove was scanning through a clothes rack, trying to look for her size in this tightly fitted, turtlenecked black dress. Taehyung cane up behind her holding and plaid buttoned jacket, "Dove what do you think of this?" he asked.

She turned around and smiled, "you picking out clothes for me?"

"yeah, am I not allowed to shop for my wife or something." he asked grabbing her waist. "I never said that." she giggled taking the coat from him. "thank you." she smiled before turning back round to carry on looking for her size. Taehyung smiled and took out a size 8 dress. "found one."

She scoffed and looked at him, "how did you find that. "I have eyes Dovie." he chuckled. Dove pushed him playfully before taking the dress from him.

They carried on walking when a little girl called out to Dove. "Ani Dove!!" Crystal yelled running away from her mum and to her aunt. Dove slowly turned around and a bright smile grew on her face. "Crystal."

Her niece jumped into her arms and hugged her tightly. "Aww I missed you so much." she smiled squeezing her tiny niece. Crystal frowned and stared at Taehyung, "who dat man?" she asked.

"Oh that's my husband, say hi uncle Tae." she smiled. "Hi Ukle Tae." she waved. Taehyung smiled widely and waved. "Hey crystal."

Dove looked over at her sister approaching them. "Dovie, I haven't seen you in ages." she whined hugging her little sister. "I know, I missed you guys."

"Mummy look, ukle Tae." Crystal yelled pointing at the only male in this situation. "Oh my gosh Tae." Jade smiled hugging her brother-in-law. "Hi Jade."

"What are you guys doing here?" Dove asked. "We go shopping for mummy...she need clothes."

"Oh really Crystal...are you sure it's not for you?" Dove questioned tickling her tummy.

"Yes." Crystal giggled. "Her and daddy want to go out...but can't find body to look after me."

"Really Jade?" Dove frowned looking at her sister. "Yeah, but it's fine. We'll go another time."

"She can stay with us, can't she Tae." Dove said. "Of course she can."

"No she can be a handful." Jade sighed. "I'm your sister Jade, she's my niece. I can handle a three year old." Dove insisted.

"But I don't want her-" dove cut off her sister and looked at her niece. "Crystal, do you want to stay with Uncle Tae and I for a little while."

"Oh yes please mummy. Can I stay please." crystal begged hugging her auntie tighter. "See, you can pick her up on Friday, so you and Hoseok can have some quality time together."

"Aww what would I do without you huh. My little Birdy." Jade sighed hugging her sister. "should we go and get some food." She suggested.

"Sure, Can I just buy these first." Dove sighed giving Crystal back to her mum. "Okay."

"Taetae lets go." Dove smiled taking her husband's hand. They walked over to the till and bought the clothes they had. Taehyung smiled and looked at his wife, "Your niece is really cute."

"I know, she's a sweetheart...but she can be really mean."

"how do you mean?" he questioned. "she told her dad he looked like a horse."

Taehyung scoffed and looked back at Dove's niece. "really..."

"yeah, but she loves me." she gave a smug smile before resting her head on his shoulder. Taehyung kisses her head and sighed. He's always wanted children, it just sucks he won't be able to have them with the woman's he loves the most. He doesn't see a future with anyone else but her, he thinks they'll be beautiful.