8

I looked at the clock in my room. "Six." I was still off work for another two weeks. I was stuck at home with a husband who hates my guts. But I never knew why.

He had Sunghee over again. I could hear them fuck each other from next door. I just curled up in ball on my bed. My clock fell down from the wall. I sighed and covered my ears with my pillow. Tears were falling down from my eyes onto my cheeks. What have I done to deserve this.
I'm not loved and my husband fucks his girlfriend every time she comes over which is basically every day. She doesn't like me either.

I called Jungkook and told him to come over to cheer me up. He said yes and he will be there in 20 minutes.

I threw my phone down onto my bed. I don't know what it was but I just felt ugly. No one wants me. No body loves me. My chest was empty. I felt numb and nauseous. I was crying so much I ran to the toilet and threw up.

They were still at it. It might seem like a small thing but it still damaged my feelings.

-----

The door bell rang and I ran downstairs to open the door. Jungkook had a bags of sweets, films, chocolates and drinks. I smiled at his way of caring for me.

He walked in and hugged me. "Don't worry Dovie, you're gonna be okay."

He cupped my face and kissed my head. "He doesn't deserve you Dove." I just smiled through the tears. I took him upstairs to my room. Where I could still hear them fucking. "Dove are you serious." He looked at Taehyung's bedroom door in anger.

I dragged him into my room. And shut the door.

"So you guys don't even sleep in the same bed."

"No. We don't."

I could tell he was getting mad at the noises coming from next door. "He's so fucking disrespectful Dove. He shouldn't be doing that."

I smiled faintly. "He won't listen to me." I chuckled lightly. "He hates me, I don't know why."

Jungkook came to sit with me on my bed. He handed me some snacks and I set them out on the bed.

We had just started watching the film. I kept getting interrupted by moans and groans. Jungkook shot up from the bed and banged hard on the wall. "Shut the fuck up!" The noise suddenly stopped. He came back and pulled me into a hug as we continued to watch the film in peace.

[Jungkook's pov]

Some time later I heard soft snores from next to me. I looked down and Dove was sleeping. I smiled at her. She was adorable she she was asleep. I laid her head down on her pillow and watched her.

I love Dove. I love her a lot but she is married. I would be happy if the person she married truly loved her. But he doesn't, he hates her with a gut.

I know she only loves me as a friend. But if I could just kiss her I would be happy. I guess this was my only chance. I slowly leaned in and placed a kiss on her soft lips. To my surprise she reacted, she was obviously dreaming. I pulled away and smiled to myself. She turned around and snuggled under the covers.

The door opened showing Taehyung shirtless in grey joggers. A devilish smirk grew on my face, knowing I kissed his wife. The wife he doesn't deserve. "What are you doing here?" he asked drowsily

"You're wife called me here, she was upset."

"Why are you in her bed?"

"Why are you not?" I smirked after asking my question. "You know you hurt her Tae...she told me she cries herself to sleep every night because of you."

He shrugged his shoulders. "I really don't care."

"You will, when you fall for her it will be to late and you will regret everything you ever did to her."

He chuckled. "Like that will ever happen."

"Just watch."

Dove yawned and sat up in bed. "T-taehyung?"

"Don't talk to me."

I frowned. "Don't speak to her like that."

"She's my wife."

"So it's only now you want to call her your wife, but you were fucking your girlfriend not to long ago." I argued with him.

"oh shut up." he rolled his eyes and leaned in the door frame.

"T-taehyung do you have a basement?"

He frowned and looked at Dove in confusion.

"Y-Yeah...I do."

She shot up and walked out of the room with her phone.

Me and Taehyung were glaring at each other.

A few moments later Dove came back in with a smile on her face. She got out some baggy joggers and a white tight crop top. She walked into her bathroom then stepped back out changed. She got her heels and walked back out. I was so confused. So was Taehyung.

"Weirdo." I shot my glare back at him again.

"What it's true." He left the room and I followed him.

We both saw Dove walk into the basement and shut the door behind her. Taehyung walked into a room opposite. I slowly walked in after him. It was a dark room with a double sided mirror on the wall. "What the hell."

"You wanna watch her." He asked me.

"You're the weirdo."

He just chuckled and sat down in a chair. I sat next to him and looked out of the window like mirror to see Dove.

(Skip to 50 seconds, imagine it's only the girl in the middle. Stop at 1:44)

[Taehyung's pov]

I was taken aback. I gulped as she continued to dance. It was very seductive.
Especially her slow body rolls and the way she moved was just so natural and sexy

. I looked over at Jungkook and he was smirking. "So what did you think of that Tae."

I stayed quiet and looked down at the floor. He laughed and left the room. I
stayed there and watched Dove dance.

I squirmed in my seat. My palms were sweating I was trying my hardest not to get hard. The thing that turned me on the most was a girl that could dance. I hate to say it but she can. She is really good. to me dancing in heels is just sexy af.

I wanted to leave but my body wasn't functioning properly. It was like something glued me to the chair.

I sat there for the next hour watching Dove dancing. I was so intrigued by the way her body moved to the music.

(girl in the middle). I just had to put another one in. Sorry ☺️

-----

She finally finished and left I waited a few seconds before leaving myself. I went back upstairs to my room. Sunghee was gone. She probably went back home. I shrugged and laid down on my bed.

A few moments later there was a knock on my door. "Come in." My door slowly opened and Dove was standing there with wet hair and a oversized jumper. She looked cute.