31

"You'll always be my Princess Dove...I can promise you that." he chuckled with our eyes locked on each other, "r-really Tae?"

"of course darling." he smiled before opening the door. "after you babygirl." he smirked placing his hand on my back.

I entered the 5 star hotel room, the bed looked like it was made for sex and the spotlights dimmed. It was all so cozy and the downpour and thunder out in the cold made it even more inviting. I gazed at the dewdrops slowly streaming down the window. "So~, h-how are we doing this?" I asked placing my bag on the floor.

I suddenly felt his breath against my neck and his hands rubbing down my arms. He slowly lifted my coat off of my shoulders and let it fall onto the floor. Taehyung didn't reply to my question, instead he began to unzip my dress. "Baby?"

"What is it Muffin cakes." he hummed placing his gentle kisses on my shoulders. I began to pull my arms out of the sleeves but he stopped me rather aggressively. "let me." he murmured before vigorously pulling my dress down to the floor almost ripping the fabric.

I was now in nothing but my matching underwear, Taehyung placed his smile against my neck and his fingers curled around my jaw and throat holding me against my own will. "I've missed seeing you so submissive." he husked taking his free hand and pulled down my bra straps.

"Do you know how much you mean to me, Princess?" he breathed against my skin. I closed my eyes and let out a shaky sigh. "no..." I lied.

He simply chuckled and turned my head to the side so he could see me better. "don't lie to me." his eyebrows furrowed as a dominant growl grew in his chest. I gulped and turned around fully, I've never seen him so dominate before. I kinda like it.

I placed my hand on his wet chest and smiled, his eyes filled with lust as I moved closer to him. His heartbeat was lightly pulsing against my palm. "kiss me." I whispered softly, climbing up his chest. He hushed me with his finger, "get on the bed." he ordered. "w-why."

"I want to do this properly." he smiled stroking my cheek. "o-okay." I obeyed his orders and walked over to the bed. I crawled into the center and looked over at him.

He was unbuttoning his shirt before tossing it to the floor. I gulped watching his muscles and veins flex as he unbuckled his belt. His body looked even more buff than I remembered. His regular visits to the gym were becoming visible.

"T-Taehyung I'm getting cold." I sighed playing with my fingers. I heard his low chuckle before the sound of music entered my ears. I smiled shyly and looked up at Taehyung who was now standing at the end of the bed.

He crawled up to me and pulled my legs over his thighs. His fingers caressed my chin as his lips caught mine in a gentle kiss. His lips tasted sweet, like heaven. My mind filled with happiness as his hands ran down my body, he showed me all the love he can give. All he wants is for me to be happy and I am when i'm with him, but he'll never believe me if I tell him.

He pulled away unhurriedly and gazed into my eyes. "You're the greatest thing to ever happen to me," he pressed against mine, "I couldn't ask for more." he whispered.

I giggled against his lips making him smile, he gave me his lustful eyes. "I'm gonna show you how special you are to me." He smirked biting his lip. I instantly quivered at the huskiness of his dominant voice.

He lifted me by my waist so that I was practicing sitting on him. I smacked my lips against his, I could feel his smile form again and his hands fiddled with my bra. He almost ripped my bra while trying to exposing my breasts.

Once he got my breasts free he laid me back down gently. I curled my fingers into his back as his hands moved up to my nipples, and he palmed them both, tugging roughly on my nipples. I groaned softly while my fingers ran up his smooth back before yanking on his blonde mane.