28

It was late at night and Crystal was running up and down Dove's room topless. "Crystal!" Taehyung yelled trying to get her pyjama top on. "Taehyung I told you not to give her that ice cream, you didn't wanna listen to me." Dove sighed filing her nails.

"Help me please Dove." he whined chasing the little girl around the room. "You can't get me."

"Crystal, listen to uncle Tae then we'll play tomorrow." Dove said with a smile. Crystal instantly stopped and ran up to her auntie.

"We play princesses?"

"yeah we can play princesses and uncle Tae can be the frog." she smiled. Taehyung scoffed and shook his head. "A frog, really Dove."

"Yes really."

"you be frog Ani dove be princess and you kiss. mwah mwah, den you turn into hadsome prince." Crystal giggled. Taehyung went a bit red and dove smiled. "Lots of kisses." she yelled running to hug her uncle.

"Will you put your top on please." he asked. She put her hands up and he finally placed her top her her head. "thank you crystal."

She hugged him and he cradled her in his arms. Dove smiled and put her nail file down. "Let's go to bed now Crystal."

"Okay." Crystal ran up to Dove and she placed the little girl into bed. "Ani Dove stay wid me." she whined kicking her legs in the bed. Dove huffed and got into bed with her niece.

Taehyung smiled and was about to walk out when a tiny voice called his name. "ukle Tae, I want you stay." she yawned holding her hands out to her uncle.

He smiled and walked back over to them. He got into bed next to Dove. He wrapped his arms around her small waist and snuggled closer to her body. Dove smiled to herself and closed her eyes feeling his hand tracing her thighs. Taehyung's masculinity comforted her and she soon fell asleep.

....

Next morning...

"Crystal, Tae breakfast is ready!!" Dove yelled form the kitchen. Taehyung instantly walked in with Crystal on his shoulders. "Ani Dove, ukle Tae make me flying."

"Oh wow." she giggled. Taehyung smiled and kissed Dove's cheek. "Good Morning Princess."

"Good Morning Mr. Frog."

"ukle froggy." Crystal smiled slapping her uncles chin. "Thanks Dove." he said rolling his eyes.

"You're welcome." she smiled handing him his breakfast. He smiled and walked into the dining room followed by Dove. She placed her food down and took Crystal off of his back. "Do you want some sausages."

"Sausage!!" Crystal giggled clapping her hands. Dove sat down next to her and cut up her food so she could eat it better. "ani dove it hot, be careful."

"Aww I'll be careful baby." she cooed squishing her niece's cheeks together and kissing her on the nose. Taehyung smiled before placing some scrambled egg into his mouth.

"Tank you ani Dove."

"You're welcome baby."

Crystal stared at her food before picking up a piece of sausage and shoving it in her mouth. "Ukle Tae, we still play Princesses?"

"Yes we can still play."

"You be frog, ani dove be princess...and den bobo."

"Bobo, aniyo."

Dove frowned hearing the two discussing something in Korean. She began mimicking them, Taehyung looked up at Dove and chuckled.
"dangsin-i museun mal-eulhaneungeoya?"