44

Taehyung frowned softly seeing the huge grin on Dove's face. "I'm really craving ice cream." she giggled before putting her shoes on. "o-okay."

"Can you come with me?" she asked turning to him, he gave a subtle nod before putting his shoes back on. She opened the front door and he followed after.

Dove was waiting for the lift and Taehyung noticed her cheeks. They were a little plushier than he remembers. The lift doors opened and the both entered. "I like your glasses." She smiled.

"Thanks." he smiled softly.

....

Dove was at the self checkout and she had bought more than she needed. Mainly sweet things like cupcakes, doughnuts and cookies, along with her tub of ice cream. But she also did buy some salmon, salad, all sorts of chicken and lamb, vegetables. She was eating healthy but not at the same time. She's still trying to keep her snatched body so she'll go to the gym downstairs almost everyday because she's not heavily pregnant. "Oh Tae can you get me some pizzas please." she asked.

"Sure." Taehyung went off to fetch her some pizza. He quickly grabbed three pizzas before jogging back to Dove.

"Thanks Tae."

"No problem." he sighed putting his hood up. Dove frowned slightly seeing the worry on his face. She rubbed his arm and smiled, "you okay Tae." He gave a small smile and nodded. "Shall we go then."

"Yeah." They both left the shop and Dove wanted to take Taehyung down to the river. The two began to walk with each other while occasionally gazing out into the water.

Taehyung noticed her lonely hand by her side, he slowly took a hold of it and gently intwined their fingers. Dove's heart started fluttering and she gazed up at the father of her unborn children. "Dove can we talk..."

"About what Tae?"

"About us." he stopped walking and Dove faced him fully. She placed the bags on the floor and rested her elbow on the railings. Taehyung did the same and sighed, "D-do you still think we can work...I know we're divorced and everything, but I still have really strong feelings for you."

Dove took a deep breath and looked down at her feet. "D-Do you even want me back?" he gulped, "I'll understand if you don't...I just don't see myself with anyone else but you. And I know you don't love me yet, but we can try," Taehyung was really anxious about what her response would be...he never believed he deserves her in his life, but he wants her, he needs her. He's only half without the woman of his dreams, His Princess. "Because to be honest I don't think I could ever love again." he sighed as the tears rolled down his rosey cheeks.

Tears were rimming Dove's eyes, she smiled softly and looked up at him. She giggled and hugged him tightly. "Of course I want you back...I love you." Taehyung froze for a second not believing what she said. "...you love me?" Dove looked up at him and nodded softly.

"Yes Taehyung, I love you. I love you so much." she sniffed pushing up his glasses. Taehyung smiled and cupped her cheeks, all he wished for was for Dove to love him. That was his one wish, the love of his life feels the same way he does. She loves him, that's enough to make him happy for eternity. "I love you too." he smiled before pulling her lips into a gentle kiss.

Dove smiled between the gently smooches and ran her hands up Taehyung's chest, then round his neck. She pulled him closer to her and he pushed her back against the railings. She made sure he couldn't feel her baby bump by placing his hands on her neck. Taehyung moved his hands to the nape her neck and tilted his head while deepening the kiss, a quiet moan left her lips before she gently pushed him away.

She giggled and pecked his lips a few more times. Her gaze stayed on him and she sighed. "Please take me back...I miss you." She sighed. "I regret the day I left you. I should have stayed, stayed with you because you make me happy. So happy and I loved you, I still love you to this day. And I know I never told you and I'm so sorry I put you through that. That day I realised I was operating on you my whole body shut down, I wanted to hold you so tight and cry my heart out. Seeing you dying on the table made me physically sick, I felt so bad that you'd been through that...I couldn't even eat or sleep at night for weeks. I felt like my world had fallen apart, because the man I love the most...his life was put into my hands. And I'm so sorry I allowed myself to go through the divorce, I broke your heart and I'm really sorry...Please forgive me, please take me back Tae." Dove begged alloying her tears to fall and Taehyung just smiled. He placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled her into his chest.

"There is nothing to forgive Princess. Of course I'll take you back. I love you with all my heart and never stopped. I'm sorry I put you through that." He smiled pecking her neck a few times. "So what do you say...will you be mine again?" he asked.

Dove burst out into more tears and nodded continuously. She clung onto him for dear life and Taehyung calmed her down with his soothing voice. He held her for a good five minutes before she removed herself from his embrace, having eventually calmed down.

Taehyung stroked her cheeks and smiled. Dove saw the love in his eyes and finally decided to tell him. "Taehyung...I need to tell you something." she uttered suddenly.

"Sure. What's wrong Princess?"

She took her head out of his chest and looked up. "Umm...I..something has happened to me."

He frowned softly and shook his head, "what happened?" he asked confused. She placed her hands on her stomach making her little bump more visible.

"...I'm pregnant."

Taehyung almost choked on his oxygen, his eyes widened and his lips parted slightly. "W-what...what do you mean you're pregnant?"

"I mean I'm pregnant, you know morning sickness, tiredness, emotional, babies." she repeated with a gentle smile. Taehyung was in complete shock, and was curious as to how it happened. He knows how...just not how. "...H-how long?"

"almost five months."

"I-Is it...who's is it?" he asked anxiously, if she said it wasn't his whole heart would snap into two knowing the love of his life was pregnant by some other guy. Dove frowned, "They're yours Tae...our babies. Why would I be smiling if you weren't the father." She sniffed placing her hand on his. Taehyung started tearing up as joy erupted in his heart. "Ours?"

"Yes. Ours."

Taehyung sniffled and had a huge grin on his face. "my baby in is there." he asked pointing at her stomach. "no tae, your babies."

"...W-why are you saying babies, it's just one, right?"

Dove giggled and took his hand to place it on her tummy. "We're having twins." Taehyung stumbled back with multiple tears falling down his cheeks. "Stop it, don't lie to me..." he gulped, "I promise Taehyung...I even have the ultra sound, look." Dove chuckled getting the small black and white photo out of her pocket. She handed it over to him and he smiled brightly. "I'm gonna be a dad...to twins?!"

"Yes."

Taehyung instantly wrapped his arms around her and didn't let go. "I love you so much." he sniffed. "I love you too." They both smiled knowing they could finally be happy together, finally have children. "We're going to be parents." he whimpered in her neck.

Dove smiled and stroked his head, she knew how happy he was. "Aww baby, it's okay." she hushed. "I promise I'll be a good dad."

Dove rubbed his cheeks and kissed him passionately, "You don't have to promise me anything, I already know you will be."

Taehyung smiled and nodded, before lifting her up in his arms. She cupped his face and kissed him again, "You don't know how happy I am you back in my life." She sniffed, stroking his cheeks. "Please don't ever leave me again." Taehyung smiled as she dried his wet face.

"I promise I won't." Dove giggled before softly kissing his nose. "Let's go back to my place, I'm hungry."

Taehyung chuckled and placed her down on her feet. He picked up the bags and went to hold Dove's hand. Her small hand was placed in his larger one and they made their way back to Dove's apartment.