Fifteen || Shameless

18+

~Tristan~

"It's a tiny school but it's not too bad,"

I help Noah look on the good side as we walk through the school together. It seemed like he wasn't thrilled to be going to this school, but maybe he was forced to move here and that's why.

"So? What's the verdict? You think it's gonna be a bad senior year here?" I ask and he swipes a small feather off his dirty blazer. Since I'm standing at 6 foot 1, I'm sure my mate is just a few inches shorter, his head of dirty blonde waves reaches my shoulder. He's the perfect height, the perfect size, and his attitude is exactly what I wanted in my other half.

He's the boy of my dreams and I feel like I'm hopelessly falling for my mate but there's no way to stop it.

"Maybe, maybe not. It's too early to tell right now," He shrugs with indifference. The stadium comes into view and I decide to point it out.

"That's the Grayson Stadium, as far as sports go, we're mostly known for futbal or as you Americans like to call it, soccer. I'm captain of the team," I proudly admit and he rolls his eyes.

"Of course you are," He grunts and I put my hands on my hips.

"Of course what?" I ask and he turns to me.

"Is there anything you don't do? Where's the imperfection, I'm waiting to hear it," He motions with his hand as if I could take my imperfections out and lay them on the table.

"I dunno, I like to think I'm pretty normal," I state and he just laughs out loud.

"No, no one can be that perfect and normal Tristan," He says out of disbelief and I know he's got a point.

Do I confess the whole werewolf mate situation to him now?

By his words alone I feel like he can sense it already.

"But you see that tall high rise over there? That's the student dorms. Not like you'd have to know where that is since you live on the island with your dads but if you ever want to visit, I could show you around," I offer and he narrows his ocean blue eyes.

"Show me around the apartment or your room?" He asks and I can feel my face suddenly get warm. He's such a natural at flirting that I'm slightly jealous and wish I was better at this sort of thing.

"Why not both?" I smirk, just the thought of having him anywhere close to me set my heart on fire, and the fact he wasn't denying my wasn't helping the situation.

I can tell as we walk along the school gardens that he didn't think I would agree as a heavy blush settled over his cheeks. It made me want to stop altogether and just kiss him since he's so damn cute, but I'd hardly want to scare my human away.

After a small awkward silence between us, we come to a fork in the path and I start taking him left towards the school's massive stadium where I play soccer every Wednesday and Friday night.

"You know we still have a good half hour before we're due back in class for dismissal and I think I have an extra shirt in my locker if you want it so you won't get into as much trouble," I offer and he looks down at his dirty ripped shirt with a small groan.

"For real? That would help me out more than this stupid tour you're giving me," he says and I gasped.

"What? Are you hating on my tour guide skills? I'll have you know I got a gold star review on my evaluation," I cry out to defend myself which only makes Noah smile harder as he's unable to keep a straight face when he's beside me.