51 || Fuzzy Memories

18 +

18 +

~Tristan~

"You still alive or are you going to drown yourself too?"

Noah asked as he peeked in while I attempted to take a shower in peace. But it was beyond impossible when your two mates were constantly breathing down your shoulder, unable to leave you alone for ten seconds.

"Is it even possible to drown yourself in the shower?" I asked him as I stood in the boiling hot water with my back towards him, letting the water run its course down my down my naked body.

"I don't know and I don't want you finding out," He responds and I hear the door close with a soft click. I'm surprised he left without going further as I take the shampoo bottle in my hand.

"Mind if I join you?" He scares the crap out of me as I drop the shampoo bottle with a frightening thud. I turned to find Noah was still in the bathroom with me, drawing spirals in the steam on the glass.

"I promise I won't do anything, just I gotta get the sticky stuff off from the ultrasound," He promises and presses his hand against mine.

"Oh," I replied and he raised his brow.

"Nevermind, I'll just go somewhere else," Noah smiled as he kissed his fingertips and pressed it to the glass before turning to leave.

"Wait, I um, okay," I give him permission and he turns back to me with that goofy grin that always gets to me, even in times like these.

"Really?" Noah started stripping and I was slightly uncomfortable as he opened the glass door, now having full access to the view of my used body.

"You're so beautiful," Noah sighs, only making direct eye contact with me instead of checking me out like he usually did.

"Don't say that," I shrugged as I rinsed the shampoo from my hair.

"I'll say whatever I damn well please," He grunts sarcastically and I feel his arm brush against my back as he went to grab the soap from the shelf. My body naturally shivered from my mates softest touch and I tried to distract myself before I get hard and he breaks his promise.

"How's the baby?" I asked him as I rubbed my face and let him have the water while I washed it.

"You mean the literal pain in my side? It's doing alright. A bit small but I think that's just from the stress," Noah admits as I watch him run his hands over the growing bump where our child was growing. It was still small enough to hide but I'm guessing he'll only be able to keep it up for a month or less.

"Well, that's a relief. At least one thing is going right in this world," I add and he gives me a strange look.

"You're starting to look better," Noah tries but I wanted to talk about anything but myself.