Twenty-Two || Love Lockdown

18+

~Tristan~ 

"Fuck Tris," 

Noah groans as presses himself against me while I lean back in the driver's seat. The windows steaming up from the amount of heat in this car as we kissed back and forth. His tongue dancing with mine as I held his soft hips in my hands. 

"Noah," I sigh his name into his mouth as I catch my breath, trailing my lips down his neck and enjoying the sweet sound of his soft moan. At this point, I don't even think we're going to make it out of this car nevermind to the dorm. 

My wolf suddenly triest to push forward when Noah palms my jeans and I let out an uncontrollable growl. The sexual desire to ram him into the back of my car and have him right there was so strong I had to fight to push my wolf back.

But it was too late. 

"What was that?" He asked and I blinked a few times, wishing I could really hurt my wolf right now for revealing himself in front of our human mate. 

"Nothing, must have been from outside," I quickly come up with some type of excuse and from he way he raises his brow I can tell he doesn't believe me. 

Gosh, darn it. 

"You okay?" I asked as he almost zoned out. Staring at me with his lips partially open before closing them and nodding. 

"Let's get inside," He says as he opens the car door and slides off me. The loss of his firey heat leaves me feeling empty as I run to catch up with him. Nearly forgetting to lock the car behind me when I rush to catch him in the elevator. 

With just the two of us going up to the 122nd floor, he gently runs his hands through his hair as if he's trying to fix it before I mess it up again. He seemed nervous which isn't a good thing considering what I want to do to him once we get inside. 

"You know we don't have to do this if you don't want to. We could just hand out and-" 

As soon as I started talking, he gets so close to me that my beath was cut short and his lips just pressed to mine without touching. 

"Tristan, I know who you really are," He confesses and I lick my lips, accidentally touching his with the tip of my tongue. 

"Are you scared?" I ask, knowing my wolves growl ruined everything. 

He was about to find out in ten minutes.

Shut up!

"I could never be scared of you," He promised as his lips just touched mine, teasing my lower lip between his. 

"Mate," 

The elevator doors opened and I scooped up the troublemaker in my arms as he whined for me to put him down. Giggling like the adorable soul he is when I stripped off my tight black undershirt. Wearing my plaid shirt, he was covered in an intoxicating scent of mine and his mingled together. 

I quickly took my glasses off and he pulled me close to his face with narrowed eyes. Feeling my muscles as he ran his hands up and down my body. 

"Wait! Don't you need those to see?" he asked as I kissed him and smirked. 

"Werewolves have perfect vision Noah," I mumble in his ear as he gives me access to his full neck. 

"Then why did you wear them?" He asks and I kiss down his neck all the way to his sweet collarbone.

"Cause I wanted to impress you," I admit and he laughs out loud.

"God, I ha-" I suddenly jet back before he can say the spiteful words.

"Don't say it unless you mean it," I warn him, my voice getting deeper with every second I spend in his arms like this. 

"I love you," He whispers instead in the most natural way possible and I cup his cheeks in my hands before laying a single soft kiss upon his perfect lips. 

"I've waited so long for you Noah," I sigh against his skin as I slide the neon hoodie over his head so I could leave his upper body completely exposed. 

"And now you're finally mine," I added, sliding my tongue across his lips before gaining access as I unbuttoned the tight shorts I had been waiting all day to get my hands on. He moaned loudly in as I took him in my hand and slowly drove my hand up and down his sensitive shaft.

Sliding his shorts down with his underwear, I got full access and started pleasuring him in ways I could only dream of before. But it was one thing to daydream and a completely different thing to be in the heat of the moment. 

"Noah," I whimpered as he pulled at my own jeans and now the two of us were rolling around in the bed, fighting for who would be on top until I finally one with the consented force of my hands on his shoulders. Catching my breath as Noah laughed like it was funny to watch me fight to be top for our first time. 

He finally caved with the shrug of his shoulders and with his body shaking beneath me he took hold of my chin and pulled me close. 

"I want you to make me yours," He whispered just as I started prepping him and he moaned outwardly, his back arching when I found that perfect little spot. 

"You want me to mark you?" I growl, debating all the perfect little spots on his perfect body where I could place my mark. Not thinking of the consequences in a beautiful moment like this. 

He gives me my answer the moment I entered inside him. 

*******************

And I oop....

When you find out Noah and Tristan are vers (Top/bottom without preference) 

Y'all should know you should never make assumptions about anyone's preferences at this point. 

And to answer the question I know one of you is going to ask. 

YES