seven.

CAT

CAT

after a long day at melwood, finishing a last interview and meeting with the whole staff there, i finally walk out towards my car. even though it's quite late, there's still a few cars in the car park

'it was very nice meeting you today.' says jurgen as i walk out of the door.

'you too mister klopp.' i say looking at him with a smile.

'please call me jurgen. i'll see you around melwood then.' he says giving me a slight wave before walking over to his car as i walk to mine.

i can't even imagine what james would think if he found out i just had a conversation with liverpool's manager but i genuinely couldn't care.

i get into my car, put my bag on the passengers seat and put the keys in the ignition but when i turn them nothing happens.

'come on.' i say as i turn it again and nothing happens. i wait a few more minutes before trying again but still no result so i get out of my car and open the bonnet. i have a quick look but i don't see anything abnormal so i get my phone and call the aa to come and help me out. as i'm on the phone, i notice virgil walk over to me.

'my bloody car's broken down.' i say sighing once i've hung up the phone and sitting down on the curb next to my car.

'good thing i haven't got anything planned.' says virgil sitting down next to me.

'oh no virgil you don't have to stay here with me, you go home.'

'you really think i'm gonna let you stay here by yourself? it's going to get dark and you're not from around here.'

'well thank you. i better text james and tell him.'

even after our argument a couple of days ago, it's still been quite tense at home but he still should know.

catalina: my car's broken down so i'll be back later than expected x

'ah yes james the boyfriend, funny how he slips my mind.' he says laughing slightly making me shake my head with a smile.

'can't believe you would rather sit here with me then go out and find some one night stand. trust me virgil, i'm in the media i know what you're like.'

'why would i want to go anywhere when the most beautiful woman i've ever seen is sat right in front of me?' he says looking at me straight in the eyes.

'ah finally look the breakdown van is here.' i say quickly changing the subject and standing up.

-