thirteen.

CAT

CAT

'so what's going on between you two?' asks jenna looking at me.

'what do you mean?'

'come on cat don't play dumb with me, you know exactly who.'

'there's nothing going on.'

'really?'

'yeah.'

'so you're telling me even though you've spent half your time outside of work with virgil, you don't have any feelings towards him whatsoever?'

'no. i only broke up with james a couple weeks ago, he's just a distraction.'

'so you're using him?'

'no! you know what i mean.'

'have you slept with him?'

'no i haven't!'

'would you like to?'

'gosh jenna, how many more questions?'

'so that's a yes you have slept with him?'

'no i haven't!'

'have you thought about it?'

'well, yeah. he's an attractive man, what can i say?'

i would be lying to myself and to jenna if i said i haven't thought about what virgil would be like in bed. he's tall muscular strong attractive, i bet he's amazing. i once saw him shirtless at melwood and i couldn't stop myself from looking.

'then why don't you just go for it! you know just sleep together and see what happens.'

'no i wouldn't. i don't want to start sleeping around and be that person again. besides he's just a friend, same with alex and the rest of everyone at melwood.'

'yeah i'm sure, he's just a "friend".' she says using quotation marks with her fingers.

'friends don't go out on dates cat.'

-

'are you actually looking for a place or are just thinking of spending your time here?' says virgil laughing as i sit down on his sofa.

'let me think, spending my own money on a place or stay at someone who gets paid a hundred and eighty thousand pound a week house? i think the choice is pretty simple.'