ten.

can't believe this fanfic is a flop, a tragedy

CAT

today's my first proper day at my new job and i'm nervous but also excited. i won't be actually doing a lot of work as they'll just show me how everything works and where everything is. some of the people i've told about my new job think i'll be working with the players, i mean it isn't completely incorrect but i just won't be seeing them all day everyday.

'first day?' says a voice behind me.

'was it that obvious?' i say laughing as i turn around to face them.

'don't worry about it too much, you'll do great.' he says with a smile.

'thank you.'

'i'm andrew by the way.'

andrew robertson, liverpool left back. thought he looked very familiar but i didn't want to get it wrong within my first day.

'it's nice to meet you, i'm catalina.' i say and he looks at me surprised.

'so you're the catalina?'

'um yes? is there a problem or something?'

'oh no, nothing like that. would you like me to show you around?'

'no thank you, i'm starting to know my way around here but thanks for the offer.'

'no problem, see you around.' he says with a smile before walking off.

'you too andrew.' i say back.

the catalina? what is that supposed to mean?

-

it's currently my lunch break and after finishing my lunch, i decide to spend the rest of my break, sat outside watching the rest of their training session. after being unbiased for so many years, it's all new to me spending time focused on one club. it's quite a nice change though, not having to be on top of all teams and their players.

as i sit down with my mug of tea, i watch them train to try to recognise all the players and i quickly recognise virgil. i watch one of the coaches say something to them and they all suddenly stop and start stretching. alex notices me and gives me a quick smile but saying something to virgil then virgil looks over at me. he smiles and winks which makes me roll my eyes but i give him a small wave.

a few minutes later, they've finished and virgil walks over to me.

'what's cooking good looking?' he says sitting next to me which makes me burst out laughing.

'really virgil? that's your best pick up line?'

'it made you laugh though didn't it?'