eleven.

CAT

CAT

'so do you like it?'

'i like it.' i say nodding as i look around the living room.

i've been looking at the some apartments and houses around liverpool and the outskirts to try and spread my options wider. i still haven't decided whether to live in the center in an apartment or live in the outskirts in a house. thanks to my sudden pay rise, i can finally afford a mortgage.

'but i think i need some time to think about. this is a big thing for me and i definitely don't want to rush into anything.' i say to her as i leave the apartment so she can lock up.

'of course, i completely understand! buying your first place is a big thing and it definitely needs a lot of time and thought into it. but honestly think about it and give me a call when you've decided on one of the places i've shown you or even if you decide they're not for you.' she says with a smile.

'yes i will. thank you so much for today.' i say shaking her head.

'it's my pleasure. have a good day now miss jones.'

-

unknown number: aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

catalina: oh my goodness, i have no idea who this could be x

virgil: only this drop dead gorgeous footballer

catalina: *crickets*

virgil: wow okay i see how it is

i walk down the street laughing to myself at virgil's stupidity. i don't know what's happening with him but i definitely prefer this virgil then the one who was lowkey a prick. i don't know if he's still sleeping around or going out to bars to chat up women but with me he seems more chill. i could somewhat slowly see a friendship develop between us.

virgil: anyway what are you doing later

catalina: now that you ask, i'm suddenly busy

virgil: ha ha you're so funny

catalina: i know right x

catalina: i'm funny and hot

virgil: you are literally my dream girl