Chapter one

Jungkook was fumbling with his Phone as he sat on the chair, waiting for his friend. He sipped on his Coffee, almost empty, and scanned the room. A lot of people were coming in. But his friend was late. Again. He sighed. Jimin was his friend since childhood, even if he doesn't remembered all of their time they spent together as children.

Jungkook lost some memories after his motorcycle accident two years ago. Mostly childhood memories. But some memories came back. And he wanted to remember. Everything. It horrified him that he misses half of his past life. 

His eyes were still on the entrance, as a very handsome young guy entered. He was wearing a white shirt under a nice black leather jacket, some well- fitting black slacks and a casually hanging long black tie. Brown hairs were covering his forehead. His handsome face looked around, until he met Jungkook's eyes. 

Jungkook felt like the earth was quaking

Jungkook felt like the earth was quaking. He looked away quickly, and tried to calm his breath. What happend? What was that? He wanted to look up again, but he was too afraid. He was shy, of course. But he never had such an impact because of another human being. His head was still tilted down, but he gingerly lifted his eyes. 

He was still there, receiving his coffee. Jungkook stared at him, mesmerized by his beauty. Then he slowly walked into his direction. Jungkook quickly looked away, but felt him nearing and passing his table. A familiar scent waved in his direction. 

Jungkook then just realized that he stopped to breathe. He exhaled shakingly, and was tempted to look back at him, but he didn't know how to, without beeing obvious. 

"Hey, Jungkook, sorry....I know I'm late again...shall I get you another coffee?" Jungkook looked up to see his friend smiling at him and placing his coffee next to him. Jungkook finally saw his chance. "No I'm gonna get it myself. Stay here. " He stood up and walked to the counter to make his order. 

Then he turned casually and tried to look inconspicuous. He saw the handsome one sitting alone in the corner, sitting infront of a blank paper and sipping his coffee from time to time. He was wearing a pair of glasses now. Jungkook's heart pounded. He looked too sexy.

"Sir? Your order please

"Sir? Your order please..." "Oh..." Jungkook turned to the barista and ordered another coffee "One Caramel Machiato, please." He looked back to the corner, as he catched the handsome looking at him. He gulped and looked away quickly. Couldn't resist to look again. He wasn't looking at him now. Jungkook stared at him while he waited for his coffee. He had a feeling, that he met him before. If he just could remember!

How could he ever forget someone as beautiful as he was? He bit his lower lip, still staring at him. Then his coffee was done, and he grabbed it and walked towards his friend. As he walked, he still had his eyes on the handsome stranger. Then the handsome looked up at him, smiling a little. Jungkook wasn't prepared and tripped out of distraction over his feet. He could manage, not to fall, but after he saw the stranger chuckle, he turned around in embarassement. He sat down quickly. 

Jimin didn't noticed the scene, because he was busy tipping in his phone

Jimin didn't noticed the scene, because he was busy tipping in his phone. As Jungkook arrived, he looked up and snickered about his expression. "What happend?" Jungkook looked at him. "I tripped..." Jimin laughed. "You are all red! I wish I have seen it!" Jungkook gave him an annoyed glare and started to sip on his coffee. "Don't be sulky...that's life." Jimin noticed the handsome one who was looking at Jungkook. "Oh, but i guess you caught someone's attention...." Jungkook looked around and met again the eyes of the stranger. 

He again stopped breathing and turned around quickly, even more red than before. Jimin patted his back. "Hey, are you attracted to him?" "Jimin..." "Oh...I didn't know...but I guess he is attracted to you, because he looks at you continuous..." "He...he surely just looks at me because I tripped." As much as he wished he was wrong - he couldn't explain otherwise. "I'm not that sure...wait...do you know him?" Jungkook stared at his fingers nervously. "I...I don't know...he looks somehow...familiar..." "Shall I ask him?" "No!" "But how will you know then? You know how important it is to get all the lost puzzles together." "I-I can't." "Why?" "He's too beautiful...I'm getting nervous and say something stupid for sure..." 

"Oh

"Oh...you don't need to ask him..." "Why?" "He's coming...." "WHAT?" Jungkook startled as he saw the handsome one standing next to him. "May I?" Both nodded. Jungkook was amazed by his deep voice. He grabbed a chair  and sat down, facing Jungkook as he lifted his weight on his elbow. "Hey."