Chapter fifteen - part two

As Taehyung woke up, he saw the empty place next to him. He was a Little disappointed, because cuddling on Sunday morning was one of his favorite Things. He heard the flush going and smiled. Jungkook was shambling into the room, his eyes almost closed. He looked tired, but cute with his messy hair. Maybe Karaoke after the gig was too much. He layed next to his lover and cuddled into his chest. Taehyung smiled as he embraced his baby. But then he heard him coughing and pulled back. "Are you alright?" He sat up and touched his throat. "My throat...my voice!" Jungkook said upset, with a hoarse voice. taehyung looked at him. "Jungkook...! I told you not to scream that much with Jimin, when you were singing at the Karaoke bar! Look! You almost can't speak!" Jungkook huffed and placed his foot in Taehyung's hand. Taehyung frowned and then chuckled. "This is Not something I can fix with a foot massage, baby." Jungkook pouted and turned around, pulling the Sheets up on his shoulders.

" Jungkook pouted and turned around, pulling the Sheets up on his shoulders

Taehyung layed over him and pecked his face. "What if I make you a tea?" Jungkook turned back and smiled, while nodding. He wanted to get out of bed, but Jungkook Held him back and cuddled into his chest again. "Aww, you're really cute kookie." He stroked his soft hair and hummed a Melody, that vibrated nicely against Jungkook's face. They cuddled a while, until Taehyung noticed Jungkook fell asleep again. He silently went out of the position and off the bed, not wanna wake him. He smiled to himself. Jungkook was really something. He was the cutest guy on earth, pure and good hearted. But he can also turn into that sexy strong man, who makes him shiver and whimper under his strenght. He was all over him and hopelessly devoted to Jungkook. 

He managed to make a Little breakfast, just like Jungkook it does for him. He went upstairs, seeing Jungkook already about to awake. "Hey baby. Let's have breakfast in bed." Jungkook smiled as he saw his Beautiful boyfriend placing the plate with all the Things on it over his lap. He immediately took the hot tea and blew it before taking a sip. He looked confused and looked at Taehyung. "Oh, that's actually the Special tea from my granny. It's good for a sore throat. I Always take it with me." Jungkook smiled and took another sip. They ate together, mostly Taehyung was speaking, since Jungkook couldn't well. They fed each other, like they used to and kissed in between.

"You really look exhausted Kookie. Wanna stay at home today?" He asked as he caressed his cheek. Jungkook nodded. It was exactly what he needed, and he was glad that his boyfriend was this attentive. They stayed a Little longer in bed, but then Tae stood up, as he had an idea. He came back with a camera. Jungkook had questioned all over his face and looked at Tae with his doe eyes. Tae couldn't resist and kissed his pink sweet lips as he saw his expression. "I want to take some Pictures from you, is that okay?" Jungkook showed his bunny smile and knocked the blanket back. 

"No no

"No no...you should stay in bed...just...remove your clothes..." Jungkook looked at him surprised, but did as he was told, with a big grin. Taehyung bit his lip as Jungkook took off his clothes. He groaned at the sight. "You're so damn sexy..." Jungkook raised an eyebrow at looked seductively at him. He layed down, covering himself a bit with the blanket. "Oooh, that's good, stay like this!" He took some Pictures. "Now, sit at the Edge...yes! Just like that!" Taehyung got totally lost in taking photos of his handsome Kookie, who looked so damn sexy with his messy hair and his muscular body. The most of the photos turned out really artistic and great. He took a few exposing his manhood. "Woow!"

Jungkook was lying on the bed, upper body was hanging down backwards at the Edge, his jawline beautifully exposed, and his arm casually hanging next to his face. "You should be a model, seriously..." Taehyung kissed his lips, as he was still in this position. He smiled and tried to make a photo from the kiss. Soon after, he removed his own Cloth and crawled over him, making Pictures again. Both were naked, and they made photos of their bodys entagled in one another. Some of them were silly and they laughed a lot. But as Taehyung sat in Jungkooks lap, embracing each other, and they took the last few shots with the self-timer, the sensuallity  and tension took over as they started to kiss each other while the flash was still going a few times.

 But as Taehyung sat in Jungkooks lap, embracing each other, and they took the last few shots with the self-timer, the sensuallity  and tension took over as they started to kiss each other while the flash was still going a few times

Tae was about to lay his boyfriend down as Jungkook quickly turned around and run away, after he pulled the whole blanket under Tae's ass away and run out of the room. Taehyung watched him dumbfounded and then run after him. Jungkook giggled as he run through the corridor and disappeared in the hole on the ceiling, after he climbed the creaky ladder. Taehyung run after him and found Jungkook, who was lighting some candles. He entered the attic. Jungkook quickly layed back on the blanket he brought with him, Looking Beautiful in the candle light. Taehyung smiled widely. "Oh...I guess I know where this is going..." He bend over him and straddled his body. "So fucking handsome..." He bend down and kissed him passionately. Jungkook wrapped his arms over him and got into his submassiv behaviour, after Tae won the tongue fight for dominance. He nibbled on his ear and let wet kisses on his neck, making Jungkook moaning in pleasure. 

Jungkook reached down and squeezed Taehyung's ass cheeks, making him groan and grinding against the naked body under him. He started to lick Jungkook's neck who massaged Tae's juicy butt. He licked his jawline and collarbone, making Jungkook going crazy. He loved it, when Tae was licking his skin, it turned him so much on. Jungkook traced his finger at the rim of his asscheeks and went down further until he found his hole, making circles against it. Taehyung moaned and continued to lick the nipples and strong chest of his man. They almost came just from the foreplay. Jungkook shoved his finger into Tae's hole, making him gasp at the sudden stretch. He reached down and grabbed Jungkook's boner and stroked it simultanely with the Rhythm of Jungkook's fingering. They looked in each other's eyes, both fixated on the reaction of the other. Jungkook pushed his finger Deep inside, brushing Tae's prostate, and making him moaning loudly. He loved the deep Sound. Jungkook reached down betweenTae's legs and stroked his dick too. Soon after, both released at each other. Taehyung attacked Jungkook's lips again and they rolled around of the bedsheet. Tae placed Jungkook then on all of his fours and shoved a wet finger inside, finger fucking him, savor every muffled Sound the other made. 

He then took his finger out and spit against Jungkook's hole. He pressed his dick against it and pushed inside. He fucked him in an animalistic pace, groaning and holding his waist tightly as he rammed in and out. Jungkook couldn't scream, because of his voice, that's why it just cracked, and he moaned deeply, feeling so good while the other panatrating him. Both released at the same time. The cum was all over them. Taehyung panted heavily, after he layed down into the Sheets, smiling at his boyfriend. Jungkook did the same, and they smiled at each other and kissed softly. They felt cold after a while and wrapped themselves with the blanket, not bothering about the fact that it was full of their cum. Taehyung kissed his boyfriend over and over. Then he noticed some crates and boxes in the corner of the attic. "What's there inside?" He asked. Jungkook streched his neck and looked in the direction. "Oh...there are comics." Taehyung smiled. "Can I see them?" He pecked Jungkook's lips. "Of course." Taehyung walked to them and carried them near to them. They wrapped the blanket around each other as they sit next to each other, leaning against an old Little cabinet. "It's superman!" Taehyung yelled, making Jungkook laugh. They looked at them together. Jungkook felt the familiar situation. They sat there for 30 minutes and calmly looked at the comics. He smiled, as he recalled all the times they were doing exactly this. Reading comics together. He leaned against the shoulder of Tae, feeling it. Pure bliss.