Chapter sixteen - part two

"Mom..." He looked at her in surprise. Soon after, his Father arrived too. "Hello Jungkook." "D-Dad..." Taehyung turned around and was now facing the parents of Jungkook. "Taehyung. You did great on stage." His Father said to him. "Shino, Yuna..." He bowed. They stood there for a moment in silent, as another Person approached them. "Taehyung-I...Yuna?" "Mom...! What are you doing here?!" The Little group stood there in an awkward silence. All looked to each other, no one dared to say anything. Gladly, Jungkook's Uncle joined them. "Oh, finally, you all met. Let's have a drink together." Everyone just nodded silently. They walked down the hall and got into a nearby bar. While Walking, Jungkook was unsure if he should hold Tae's hand, because- his parents were unaware of them beeing a couple...

But Tae, as if he just read Jungkook's mind, smiled at him and intertwined their hands. Jungkook blushed lightly, while they shambled after their parents. As they took a seat, Jungkook ordered an apple Juice, and felt dumb and left out as everyone ordered hard stuff. They sat around the round table, fake smile, and nibbling on their alcohol. Tae and Kook sat next to each other, still holding hands. Jungkook's mother looked at their hands and then back to his son. Jungkook gulped. "Jungkook, how are you?" "Oh, I'm fine. Really fine. I remember almost everything..." "Oh really? The face of both of his parents lightens up." "How Comes?" "Well, it's thanks to Tae. He made this miracle to me." He smiles fondly to him, while the face of his mother frozens. "Are...are you two..." "Yes, we are dating." Taehyung says confident and a Little bit annoyed. All of them fell silent, making the situation really awkward. His mother shots her drink down and orders another. 

Thank god, his Uncle spoke. "Well actually, I invited you all, to announce that we will give your son's, and their group a record label." He smiled at them. Tae and Jungkook looked at each other in surprise. "Really???" "Really. We said we announce it in an hour, but actually, I decided already as I heard your last record. It's awesome." Both boys are shocked, but start to cheer and hug and kiss, and forgetting the surroundings for a moment. "Kookie, we made it! We really made it! Thanks to you!" Jungkook strokesd his bangs out of his forehead. "No, thanks to you!" "No. Jungkook, we wouldn't have made it without you." Jungkook shook his head."I wouldn't be able without you..." He says fondly. "Okay, stop this now!" Jungkook's mother said annoyed. Both startle a bit, mumbling "sorry..." and bowing and thanking his Uncle. 

"I'm really happy for you", jungkook's Father said and smiled. "Me too" Tae's mother said and placed her hand over Tae's hand and smiled. "Reminds me to us..." Jungkook's mother said, thinking noticably about her past. "Yeah, you were all so cool and fearless" the Uncle said. "We were great." "Yeah, and so free and careless...until..." "Yeah...sorry..." The awkwardness again rose, making all to stare into a blank space. "So, kora, you're still a therapist?" "Um, yeah...what about you? Still singing?" She asks her old friend. "Well I try...but you know, got a Little bit depressed after the whole divorce Thing, and ended up as a depressed background singer..." The Uncle hissed something in his sister's direction, Jungkook couldn't hear, and she hissed back, and somehow a Little hissing fight started, behing their backs, where all of the older one's included themselves to join bickering a Little louder. Luckily, Jubngkook emptied already his whole glas of apple Juice and felt a natural Need rising. "I'm...uh...going to the restroom..." He stands up. "Oh...me too." Tae walks after his boyfriend, who rushes away from the horrible place they were in. 

"Phew....that was hella awkward..." Tae says, after they finished washing their hands. "True", Jungkook snorts in a bitter tone. "let's just escape...I don't know if I can go back in there...everybody hates each other..." Tae says with pleading eyes. Jungkook sighs and leans against the wall. "Let's just stay here for some time and go back. We can't leave them just like this." Tae scratches the back of his hair. "Yeah...you're right...but don't let us stay too long..." Jungkook nods. "So? What do you want to do in here?" Tae smirks and walks close to his boyfriend. He looks Deep in his big doe eyes. "Gosh...you're so Beautiful...I can look at you all day..." Tae says, with dreamy eyes. Jungkook chuckles shyly, with his red ears, enjoying the compliment he just received. Tae leans in and kisses him, smelling the sour taste of apple Juice.

Jungkook wraps his arms around his neck and deepens the kiss. Tae bit on Jungkook's lower lip carefully, and rubs his clothed body lightly on Jungkook's. "D-don't..." Jungkook says, as he grinds a Little bit harder. "Hmm?" Tae humms, and tries to look clueless, with a light smirk on his face. "we-we shouldn't...you shouldn't..." Tae starts to rub his tighs, as he presses himself against Jungkook's semi hard buldge. "Why not...?" Tae says with his husky voice. Jungkook parts his lips and inhales sharply, as tae starts to massage his crotch. "T-Tae..." Tae breathes next to his ear. Very close to his ear. "I will make you feel so good, baby. " Jungkook shivers as the breath of Taehyung hitches his neck. Tae starts to suck his bare soft skin on his neck, licking it all the way long to his jawline while massaging his crotch. Jungkook moans and melting into the touch. He pulls Jungkook in one of the stalls and locks the door. He pushes Jungkook against the door, and starts to kiss him roughly, as he feels Jungkook being rock hard already. 

Jungkook was to weak to resist, even if he was embarrassed to do it while his parents waiting outside. Tae licks his lips when he shoves one of his hands into Jungkook's pants, making him gasp of the cold hand on his bare flesh. Tae strokes him and kisses him, playing with his tongue and sucking on it. Jungkook feels Dizzy, and so turned on. The door of the restroom flews open, making them to stop in the track, not daring to move or to breathe. They hear someone peeing and surpress their laughter. As the someone starts to wash his hand, Tae starts to move his hand again, turned on by the possibility to get caught. Jungkook bits on his lip and tries to not moan as he burries his hand into his arm tightly. He muffles and finally exhales, as the stranger left the room. Tae hurriedly pushed Jungkook's pants and boxer to his ankles, and took, without a warning, his lenght into his mouth, kneeling infront of him and grabbing his ass cheeks. Jungkook moans as he pushes himself into his mouth, moaning and pulling on Tae's head. 

Every second...someone can come in any second...this thought drove Jungkook crazy and pushes his rising high to get nearer quickly. Tae just sucks him like there will be no tomorrow, Looking like he's enjoying the best meal while he moans. Jungkook released into Taehyungs mouth after a few hard thrust's and looks Tae in his glossy eyes, while he is swallowing his cum. "Fuck-" After that, Tae rises, and stroke his own dripping lenght above the toilet a few times, and cums, releasing all of it into the toilet. Jungkook looks at it, mezmerized. It's so hot. They Closing their pants while panting and smiling at each other. Tae kisses Jungkook on his cheek slowly. "I guess we continue this at home, hm?" Jungkook bit his Bottom lip after Hearing that. O boy.

When they exit the restroom, after putting their clothes in place again, they expect their parents already Fighting and Scratching their eyes out. But it's surprisingly the opposite. They sit there, laughing and blabbering over shared memories. Obviously light drunk. "Kookieee! Come here darling! I missed you so....!" Jungkook frowns as he sees a lot of empty shot glasses on the table. "Mom....why...?" "I'm sorry...I feel so bad...for not being at Christmas with you...sooorrryyy...." Oh, this is getting embarrassing..."I guess it's getting funny now!" Tae just pulls the chair out to sit on it and watches all of them in amusement. Jungkook does the same, but feels bad for just watching them being drunk. "In vino Veritas..." Tae blurts out. "I heard you live together...you two...gays..." his Father says, and all of them laugh. "They are cuuuute!" Tae's mother says,accentuate the 'T', and swings an arm around her- now obviously again-best friend. "So...did you made up?" Tae asks. "We have too...you're gonig to marry my baby...we should get along..." Jungkook and Tae Bursts out of laughing. "Hey! It's not funny! M'sorry yunyun, for betraying you....I'm so...soooo....sorry....!" "It's okay....kora..." They both sob while Looking into each other's eyes.  The Uncle is half asleep, and his Father focussing on trying to build a Card house out of the beermats. The ladys hug. "I'm sorry for making you sell the summer house..." Kora says, sniffeling. "Oh", Yuna chuckles. "I betryed you too....Actually...I never sold it..." Jungkook's eyes widen. "What???"