Chapter fourteen - part one

Jungkook was nervously fumbling with Taehyung's hand. Taehyung stroked it fondly and looked at him. "Are you nervous?" "Well, yeah, can't you see it?" He asked annoyed. Taehyung smiled. "I'm here." Well that was the Problem. He never brought someone else into his Appointments. But since Dr. Kim asked for it, he was forced to. He felt unsure. He doesn't knew exactly why. It was like he introduce his boyfriend to his parents. It was very important for Jungkook that the two get along with each other. He bit his nails, until Taehyung slapped his hand away, not wanting the younger to ruin his Beautiful nails. Jungkook looked annoyed and slapped Taehyung at his arm. He slapped back, and soon after, they were slapping in the air like Little bears. Taehyung grabbed his hands. "Stop it now!" They sat quiet, both smirking about their Little fight.

 "Stop it now!" They sat quiet, both smirking about their Little fight

The door flew open. Taehyung immediately stood up and bowed. Jungkook snickered about his formal behaviour. "Good evening, Mr. Kim" he said. Dr. Kim smiled widely. "Well then, good evening Mr. Kim." Jungkook snorted at that conversation. It was too funny. "hello Jungkook. I'm glad you're in a good mood." Taehyung sat back and glanced to Jungkook who greeted the doctor. "Well infact, he was almost dying in nervousness a few seconds ago." Jungkook hit his arm outraged. "Ouch!  Not in front of the doctor!" He hissed. "Then don't embarrass me, moron!" He scoffed back. The doctor looked at them in amusement. Jungkook looked back, and immediately regretted his behaviour.

"Wow, you gained some self confidence. I'm really glad." Jungkook was more red than the apple on the doctor's desk. "Shall I call you Mr. Kim or Taehyung?" "Oh, I'm fine with Taehyung." The doctor smiled, and Jungkook didn't noticed how he clung himself on Taehyung's arm. "Do you want some water?" "Oh yes, please." The doctor handed them their glasses. "I must say, Jungkook didn't lie when he praised your visuals. Must be in the Kim's gene." He pointed to a sign at the wall with great letters. 'Mr. Kim: Worldwide Handsome' Taehyung smirked with the doctor, and Jungkook was now ashamed of his doctor. Just like he would be about a parent. 

"So Jungkook, how are you?" "Oh, I'm really fine, thank you." "Good start into the new year?" "Yes." He pressed his lips together. "What's your memory doing?" "I'm remembering very much. Almost everything." "Really? That's awesome. And fascinating. You really Need to have a strong Connection to Taehyung." They smiled to each other, and Taehyung grabbed his hand to hold it.