Chapter Seven - part One

The rain clacked peacefully against the window, while Jungkook tried to write a Songtext. The rain influenced all. His mood, his writing, his thoughts. It was almost 12, and Jungkook started to feel hungry. He smiled as he thought about Taehyung, meeting him today morning all messy hair in the hallway. Taehyung doesn't spoke a lot until he had his breakfast. He was mostly moody in the morning. But after his gut was filled, he chatted much with him in the car. Jungkook loved it. Every part of his life with Taehyung. It felt like something he missed the most: Home.

Jungkook hummed the Melody, and wrote a lyric. Then he again sung the part. He didn't noticed someone opened his door. "Beautiful." Jungkook turned around, totally flabbergasted. Taehyung stood in the doorframe, cool as usual and smirked. "T-Teahyung..." 

"Do you want to have lunch with me?" Jungkook hasn't calmed down yet from his surprising guest appearance, and now he had to hadle another surprising fact

"Do you want to have lunch with me?" Jungkook hasn't calmed down yet from his surprising guest appearance, and now he had to hadle another surprising fact. Taehyung never had lunch with him while working. He almost ever skipped it or had a quick snack in between recording. Jungkook stared at him with his big doe eyes, almost half a minute. "Well?" Taehyung asked, smiling at Jungkook. "Y-yes..." He stuttered. "Oh my god, Jungkook! Can you stop Looking like that? You're too cute!" Taehyung chuckled. "C-cute?" Jungkook repeated. "Taehyung took his hand and raised him from his chair and looked Deep in his eyes."Yes. You are cute. Fight me." Then he walked out of Jungkook's studio. Jungkook smiled sheeply. A concept. After everytime Taehyung Looking Deep in his eyes.

 After everytime Taehyung Looking Deep in his eyes

It was dark even it was just noon. They both hadn't bring along an umbrella, but the rain started to get less. They walked next to each other, Looking for a good local to eat and ended up in a ramen bar. After they ordered, Jungkook remembered the Thing Taehyung was hiding. Today was Friday. He was a too curious Person to not ask. Incidental of course. "I'm going to Jhope's dance class after work. Do you want to come with me?" Smooth Jungkook. "Oh...I really like to, but I can't." "Other plan's?" Taehyung just nodded. Crap. What now? Jungkook bit his lip. "To bad...I really wanted to go with you. What other plans do you have?" Taehyung looked up at the innocently looking boy. "Jhope told you, hasn't he." Tae smirked. Jungkook grabbed his ears in embarassement. "How did you know?" "I'm smart." Jungkook didn't dare to look at him. He just stared at his chopsticks. "You're not gonna tell me, don't you?" Taehyung bit at his fingers. "That's not fair Jungkook. Don't act cute. I can't resist." "Then just tell me", he said expectant, Looking at Tae. "I can't." "But why?" "It's...embarrassing..." "Can I come with you?" "What about Hobi?" "I can go next week." "No." "Please." Taehyung kicked him under the table. "You're really stubborn, aren't you?" Jungkook pouted. Taehyung chuckled and shook his head. "Okay. I will take you with me sometime, but not today." "You promise?" "I promise."

Jungkook smiled

Jungkook smiled. It was a success after all. "But Maybe I want to have something in return..." Taehyung said, chewing on his noodles. "What do you want?" "Maybe you massage my feets next time." he laughed with full cheeks. "I can try. But I don't think I will do as good as you." "Just a matter of practice. I can teach you." "You should." "But don't fall asleep next time." He was glad somehow that he fell asleep. It was better than to sit there with a boner in his pants. He was shy, but he wanted to kick Tae, just like he did before for teasing him. But he missed him and brushed just against his leg. Tae frowned with a devilsh smirk on his face and replied with his foot touching against his ankle. He doesn't know what exactly happend, but after a few seconds they started to Play footsies under the table and giggled.