Chapter Three - Part One

Jungkook didn't seen Taehyung the whole day, he was at a show with a band from the label. It was already 7:20 pm. Crap. Jungkook changed again his Shirt, and went to the Mirror, like the thousands time today. He can't remember someone ever made him this nervous than Taehyung did. Like ever. Not that he can look back at lot memories. Maybe that's it. He didn't know if he was that nervous before. Maybe he was. He hurried down the stairs, into the kitchen and cleared a whole bottle of water almost in once. He was already sweating a bit. Even if it was almost october.

He sat at the couch, and took a Deep breath

He sat at the couch, and took a Deep breath. It's gonna be alright. It will be fun. He liked bowling. He was in a bowling club this year. He was quite good. Maybe he should show off a Little? He rested his head on the headboard and started to fantasize about Taehyung, as the doorbell rang. Jungkook jumped up from the couch and run to the door, stopped, looked down at himself, smoothed his Shirt, and open the door to see a breathtakingly Looking Taehyung standing in front of him. Smirking, but composed. 

"Hey", he said

"Hey", he said. Jungkook catched his breath, tried not to blush. "Hey." "Can I come in?  Unfortunately, I have an emergency." "Oh, what emergency?" "A Restroom one", he said, lifting his eyesbrows, Looking a bit ashamed. "Sure, come in." "Where is it?" He rushed in. "Upstairs, first door right." Taehyung disappeared upstairs. Taehyung was in his Little house. Upstairs. In the bathroom. Oh my god. He didn't thought about it before. Was the bathroom clean? He didn't cleaned up at all today. Soon after, a relieved Looking Taehyung came down again. "Ready?" 

The car ride was full of Taehyung's speaking about the show he had with the band. Jungkook was somehow relieved, he thought it would be awful when the ride had turned out to be all silent and awkward. Besides, he enjoyed listen to Taehyung. He was funny and shit, his voice was sexy. "Sorry, I'm Talking to much." Taehyung said. "Oh, I don't mind." "How was your day?" "Quite boring." Since Taehyung was missing there, of course. "So...how did the accident happen?" Jungkook wasn't prepared for that question, but he was glad Taehyung showed some interests in his personal life. "I was in traffic with my bike like usual. I was in a hurry, I guess. I crashed into a car. I don't know, I don't remember at all. It's just what the policeman told me." "And...your fine now?" "Well, I had a long rehab. I was so much damaged, I needed to learn write and walk and speak again, just like a baby. It was hard, but I got through it. My brain didn't let me down. Just the memories are still missing." "I'm so sorry", Taehyung said. "Oh, you don't have to." Jungkook smiled and traced his finger over the car case infront of him.

After a few more minutes, Jungkook felt rediculously comfortable next to Tae. he looked cool and unreachable sometimes, but in fact, he was a very warm and caring Person. "Did you ever ride it again?" "I mean a bike?" "No", he admits. "I'm too scared of it. I don't even have a car driver's License yet." "So you take the train for work?" He nodded "Yeah." "Well...if you want, I could pick you up in the morning, since we have the same working place." Jungkook looked at him in surprise. "Wouldn't it be a burden to you?" Tae paused, before he answered. "You're never a burden to me, Jungkook." Jungkook blushed. " Okay...I mean...I-I don't mind to take the train, but it would be more fun with Company I guess." Taehyung smiled.

They entered the bowling center, and immediately Jungkook smelled the familiar scent of Wood and gummy. The bartender waved at him. Jungkook waved back. Taehyung turned around. "Do you know him?" "I was in the bowling club for 6 month this year, to train coordination. So...yeah, I know him." "You were in the bowling club? Then you Need to be on my team." Jungkook chuckled. "It doesn't mean that I'm good at it." Taehyung leaned to his ear and whispered, while they grabbed their shoes: "Oh, I'm Pretty sure you are."

"Hey, V!" A tall handsome man yelled from the entrance, Walking towards them, followed by two others

"Hey, V!" A tall handsome man yelled from the entrance, Walking towards them, followed by two others. Jungkook frowned his eyebrows: "V?" "Oh, it's my Nickname." Taehyung ran to meet them. "Jungkook, this are my bandmembers. It's RM, Jhope and Suga." So I guess These are Nicknames too. "Everyone, this is Jungkook." The one called Jhope looked staggered at him. "Are you Jeon Jungkook?"