Chapter ten - part One

After that night of the gig, the others started to questioning Tae's relationship with Jungkook. He never ever cared when someone was flirting with a band member. In fact, he was rather encouraging the stranger or teased them. But that protective behaviour? Never seen. And the fact, Taehyung didn't had any dates since he met Jungkook that day in the café let everyone dumbfounded. Taehyung was a Casanova since they knew him. They ended up sitting in the living room, and Jhope couldn't other then tell everything. And now they knew. The only one didn't, was Jungkook.

******************

It was almost Christmas, the first snow has fallen and Jungkook made sure to buy everyone a present and for Taehyung a Special one, of course

It was almost Christmas, the first snow has fallen and Jungkook made sure to buy everyone a present and for Taehyung a Special one, of course. The last few weeks were nice. He spent very much time with Taehyung, and even more when they found out that they shared the same passion for photography and art. They were together a lot more, grewing together and just enjoying each others Company. There was a unspoken silence between them. Both of them feeling save in the frame of friendship, too afraid of revealing themselves and shatter everything in pieces they built so far. Just one day more. They already had that domestic boyfriends aura, bickering in the convinient store, teasing each other playfully and sharing any Kind of Thing without being intimate. The craving for intimacy was only found in their Little glances sometimes, the playful touches and the shy smiles they had plastered on thier faces when they accidentally touched their hands. 

Jungkook Always wanted to know what his dreams were about, but now he was also afraid of them. He cancelled the last two appointements with dr. Kim, just to have that Little Dream of being a normal human being without any bad past a Little longer. Something happend in the past. And as much as he wished, his Dreams were about Taehyung and only him, he was afraid of finding out that they weren't. Or Maybe it was even worse if it WAS about him? he didn't knew. 

Taehyung let Jungkook get near to him, even letting him cutting his hair and sitting close while watching a movie

Taehyung let Jungkook get near to him, even letting him cutting his hair and sitting close while watching a movie. Jungkook knew that Taehyung observed him when he was playing the piano, or when he swept together the last leaves in the garden. And he loved the attention the latter gave him. Even more, he needed it. The sexual tension slowly rised, from day to day, and it wouldn't last long until they reached the End of their patience. 

They would Meet up in about ten minutes with the others for a 'Little Christmas party sleepover', how Taehyung named it. Taehyung sat on the couch and was reading a book, glancing to Jungkook who did some push up's on the Floor. When he looked to Taehyung, he quickly moved his eyes back to his book. Jungkook didn't stop giving Taehyung a Little show. It was the furthest he was willing to go, but he won't go less. And it seemed like Taehyung was enjoying it. His bookmark slipped out of his finger, and landed on the Floor. Jungkook noticed it, and bent down to reach for it. Taehyung reached out at the same time, making their hands touching. Taehyung pulled away, letting Jungkook hand it him over. And there it was again. That vulnerable Little shyness in Taehyung's eyes, he only got to see in such moments. Jungkook was fascinated of them and tempted to build up such situations on Purpose, only to see it again. 

The doorbell rang

The doorbell rang. They greeted their Friends. Everyone was coming: Jhope, Jimin, RM and Suga. Jhope forbid anyone to say something to Jungkook about what he said, and it was painful to watch them and to wait that they will moving on together. But they wanted to help. And brought some wine along, thinking of "In vino veritas", like RM always said. Jhope brought Jungkook some Pictures from the past. Jungkook already forgot that he asked for them and was anxious to take a look. But it was only him and Jhope on the Pictures, smiling and chasing each other. He wasn't the boy from his Dream. That's for sure now. He didn't looked like him at all. A Little relieved, he walked into the kitchen, preparing the dinner with Yoongi. It was Taehyung's idea to put the 'best Cooks he was Aware of' together to make a heavenly meal. Jimin and Jhope helped to cut the veggies, while RM and Taehyung were chatting in the living room. Of course some music was played in the background, since everyone was loving music. The mood was great and Jungkook was happy to have so many guests here. He Always dreamt of having a table full of good Friends. He smiled at himself by thinking of it.