Chapter fifteen - part three

Jungkook just finished his editing as he leaned back in satisfaction

Jungkook just finished his editing as he leaned back in satisfaction. He took a sip of his water bottle. He saved the track and stood up to strech himself. It was just two Hours of work, and his drive here in the morning with his Incredible Boyfriend was Wonderful. But he couldn't help it. He missed him already. It wouldn't hurt to visit him quickly. Just to say 'Hi'. He was very thankful of the rest he got yesterday, because today he was really refreshed and recovered. Even his voice is making better. He is still husky, but he can speak after all. Taehyung took good care of him. After their hot sex in the attic, and the cozy mood while reading comics, they finally went to shower, washing the blanket and making some lunch. At three p.m. afternoon. But who cares, right? It was just the two of them. They gamed and cuddled, watched a movie and Taehyung gave him an Incredible massage. He loves his long fingers and grand Palms. They are strong but soft at the same time and really REALLY handsome. 

Jungkook walked to the recording room, where Taehyung was busy with recording melodies. He peeked through the Little window at the door, above that shone: ON AIR. His heart pounded fast as he catched a glimpse of him, standing behind another dude, who was playing a trumpet. It was already 4 month since they got boyfriends, but it was Always the same. His heart raced when he didn't saw him for some Hours and then got to see him. He craved so much for him, and he wondered if Taehyung had the same Symptoms. Taehyung suddenly looked back and saw Jungkook's face in the window. He smiled. Jungkook smiled back. And then someone yelled at him. He looked back again, making a face like: 'oops..!' Jungkook chuckled. Tae looked at him from time to time, and finally the On AIR sign didn't shone anymore. He waited eagerly, of course his heart pounded again like crazy.

"Kookie", he said as he left the room, and Jungkook immediately felt this rush of blood to his head, making him a Little Dizzy, but oh so happy

"Kookie", he said as he left the room, and Jungkook immediately felt this rush of blood to his head, making him a Little Dizzy, but oh so happy. He smiled widely. "so you came to distract me from work", he said. "Sorry..." Taehyung pecked his lips. "I had a hard time to focus since you were standing out there. What are you doing? Don't you have work to do?" Jungkook pouted. "I-I wanted to see you..." Taehyung pinched his chin and pecked his pouty lips. " I finished the editing already...I have other stuff to do, but i have a lot of time for that..." He said while he turned the end of his sleeves into Shirt paws. "Wanna have a coffee? I have a Little break." Jungkook nodded "Sure."