Chapter six - part One

The coffee machine spat hot Damp because the water was run out. Jungkook sighed and pushed the button to stop and took the tank to fill with water. He pushed the button again and let the coffee rinse in his cup. He heard a familiar voice and looked to where the voice was coming, only to see Taehyung, smiling awkwardly at a guy, he didn't recognized. He observed the situation. The other guy was obviously flirting, and Taehyung didn't looked like he was enjoying it. Jungkook's blood began to boil. That never ever happend since he can remember. He was surprised at the new feeling. He just stood there and watched. Not knowing what he should do. He flinched as Taehyung met his eyes and called his Name. he waved him over. 

Jungkook immediately  walked to him, still carrying his hot coffee

Jungkook immediately  walked to him, still carrying his hot coffee. "Jungkook...good to see you, I Need your help with....something..." "Really?" Taehyung never asked for help since he started working here. "Yeah, you know, there is a part in the new song, and the Melody is tricky at one point...can you help me to change it probably?" "sure." The other man was bored and walked away. Taehyung pulled Jungkook to the recording room. He just stood there and glanced over his shoulder. "So...where do we start?" "I'm sorry, Kookie, there isn't a Problem. I just wanted to get rid of that pushy idiot."Taehyung Held Jungkook at his elbow. "Oh. Understandable. He looked like a jerk." Taehyung sighed. "Yeah, those Kind of guys are hard to throw off. I had a few dates with such men. Didn't know why I ever agreed to date them." He snickered nervously and caressed his hair at the back of his head. 

Jungkook got the new information. Wow. So he WAS gay. Or even Bi. But Jungkook was hurt, as Taehyung mentioned he dated a few men. Obviously assholes. Jungkook felt severall emotions Fighting in his head. Jealousy, Fear, Happiness, Sadness and the urge to protect him. "Can we have a coffee later? Before we go to martial arts." Taehyung asked.  "Oh, I can't, I meet Hobihyung today, remember?" "Oh, right...okay then...do we meet at home?" "Of course.I'm not going anywhere without you." Crap, that sounded way too subservient. Taehyung smiled. "Cool. Can I have a sip?" Jungkook looked at his coffee in his hand and then to Taehyung. He nodded. Taehyung took a sip and said "Thank you",looked somehow fondly  before he walked to the instruments. 

What on earth

What on earth. He never ever Shares his cup of coffee with anyone. That was a no-go for him. But it felt odd, how a matter of course it was for him to share it with Tae. He turned the cup a Little. He felt excited as he brushed his lips against the cup, touching the same place where Taehyung's lips were before. Oh how bad he wanted to kiss him...He walked back to his Little studio and placed the headphone over his head. He tried to listen to the music he had to edit, but he struggled because Tae was all over his mind. He put them down in frustration after he tried to focus and started the song from begining the ninth time. He scrolled through his phone, like yesterday night, when he find out, that there are plenty Pictures of Taehyung in the Internet, because he modeled a few times. Not to mention his band Fanpage. He looked at the Pictures, still amazed by his unreal beauty and the fact he was sleeping next door all night in his house.

 He looked at the Pictures, still amazed by his unreal beauty and the fact he was sleeping next door all night in his house

"God, he's so fucking handsome..." he mumbled. He went back to work, and managed to finish his edit somehow. As soon as he Safed the track on his driver, he walked to his uncles office to hend it over. He glanced into the studio, where Taehyung was rehearsing with the band for the concert. He looked concentrated, yet bit bored. But he looked totally suavé how his fingers trailed along the guitar. Jungkook walked as slow as he can, to look at him as much as he needed. He hurried to bring his Uncle his driver, who took it, not really paying a lot attention to his nephew. He hadn't a great relationship with his Uncle, but he was glad for working here.

His plan was to audition and to sign in as a singer somewhere, or to study music or something. He was already registered at the Performing School of arts, but before he could start, he unfortunaly had his accident. He recovered well, but he had to do some tests again, before he could start studying. He struggled the most with keeping balance. That's why he visited so many different sport clubs to train it. But at this point, he was happy with his work, and he didn't knew if he wanted to do something else. And he was afraid to fail. His mental Health was also affected, and he struggled with Depression the last two years. 

He ended up here, and he was glad. He shambled the way back, Looking at his watch. It was already 4 o'clock. He will meet Hobi at 5:30 at the coffee house. Not much left to do, he thought about that he could already leave. But he decided to stay, because of a certain someone. As he passed the recording room again, he saw, that they took a short break. Jungkook quickly rushed to the coffee machine and brought Taehyung a cup of coffee. Taehyung smiled at him as he saw him walk in. "How many coffee's do you drink in one day?" "Oh, no, that one is for you." he said with a shy smile. "Oh, really? Thank you, that's very nice. Can you put it on the desk? I Need to tune the guitar quickly."

Jungkook watched his movements and felt instant happy by his warm presence

Jungkook watched his movements and felt instant happy by his warm presence. He just loved to be with him. Another Person listened to a music piece. "See, it's in F minor" he said. Taehyung shook his head: "Actually, that was G minor." The other man checked the notes. "Oh, you're right." Jungkook looked at him astonished. "How did you know?" "I have a pitch perfect." Taehyung said and took his coffee. "Wow. You're amazing!" Jungkook blurted out. Taehyung just chuckled and took a sip of his coffee. "Is the coffee alright? I just- did it the same way I drink it. One spoon of sugar and a Little milk..." "I'ts perfect." Taehyung said, and took another sip. The other members enterd the room again. "Oh, I guess we Need to go on with practice. Thanks for come along and bring me coffee." "Oh, it's nothing" Jungkook said. "Hey, on Saturday, we wanted to go to the new Water park before band practice. You want to join?" "Oh, I would love to." "Awesome! See you later, Kookie!" Jungkook walked out a big grin on his face. His life was so much more fun since he met Taehyung.