Chapter fifteen -part four

The room was filled with skin slapping and moaning. The sweat was dripping down Tae's body as he was pounding mercilessly in Jungkook's body, who was laying uncomfortable on the piano, legs resting on Ta's arm's. It was already round four after they got home.

After their emotional visit in the Hospital and the hot and passionate reenact of their first sexual experience together, they went to grab some street Food and ended up in a Little Café late at night. It was called "Midnight Café." They shared the last piece of cinnamoncake, feeding each other while Looking in each others eyes, flirting all the time, Looking with love and lust. 

Tae said he's too Dizzy and tired to drive, so they took the bus. It was late at night, and they were the only passengers, making out heavily in the very back of the bus. They almost missed the station to get off. As they did, they giggled, run and holding hands. Tae took his Kook Piggyback, until he had no strenght, and then Jungkook took Tae Piggyback. Jungkook run with his boyfriend on his back, spreading his arms out, shouting and feeling free in the cold night. That was how they should have continue after they met as Teens in the Hospital. And right in this moment, it felt like they never were apart.

They arrived at the front of their door, but Tae immediately turned his boyfriend around and made out heavily with him. Both were extremly heated and aroused, not knowing what caused it. Jungkook somehow managed to open the door, as they moved in, not Breaking the hungry kiss. Tae kicked the door to close it, and pushed Jungkook on the couch, sucking his neck, leaving blue marks. He hastily removed his clothes and Jungkook did the same, smiling. When they were naked, Tae begun to kiss him, kneeling infront of the sofa, pushing Jungkooks legs to his chest and moved down to lick his hole. "Aaah! Tae...!" Jungkook gasped and grabbed the pillows left and right. The feeling made him go insane. Tae massaged the inner part of his knees, making the feeling even more intense.

"I'm coming...I'm coming....!" Jungkook screamed as he came. Tae smirked, Looking with lust at his heated boyfriend who came down from his orgasm. Tae kissed him again and placed him sidewards to lay on the couch, as he hovered over him and placed himself in between his legs. He stroke Jungkook's shaking muscular tights, and pushed his dripping dick inside of him. "Oh fuck...!" Tae groaned feeling the tight hole of Jungkook. He kissed him and fucked him. He was so horny that he didn't took long to come inside of Jungkook, who came too, untouched. Tae stood up and helped Jungkook up, who's abdomen was covered in his cum. Tae smelled his addictive scent and pushed him to the piano, spreading his ass cheeks and entered him again.

"Tae...what...fuck!" He Held the Edge of the piano as Tae thrusted in from behind, kissing and sucking his neck. "You're so sexy...Incredible...!" Tae said with his husky voice. Jungkook felt his high coming again. "Oh, shit...!Tae I'm...." "Me too, baby..." They came together, again. Tae turned Jungkook around, Looking at the cum that dripped from his cock. He kissed Jungkook passionately and placed him on the closed piano. Jungkook felt so hot, he couldn't stop the intense arousal in his body, as he looked at his boyfriend, who didn't seemed like was cooling down yet.

Tae pushed inside again, pumping his own cum deeper that was already in Jungkook. It was dirty and messy, but so hot. And here they were, again. "I can't stop...I can't stop!" Tae panted as he cummed again in Jungkook, who came hard, gripping Tae's sweaty biceps. Tae grabbed him and picked him up, making Jungkook wrapping his legs around him, he walked with Jungkook, who still kissed him to the stairs, and was about to go upstairs, as he tripped and fell over, making jungkook startle and fall on the Edge of the stair. "Ouch!" He laughed. ""Did you hurt yourself?" "I'm fine." He looked up to him, so sexily, with his sweaty bangs hanging on his forehead, and his pink swollen lips. Tae could't resist to kiss him and enter him again, fucking him just on the stairs. Jungkook Held the handrail, as he screamed, overwhelmed, but so wanted, it made the adrenaline rise again.