Chapter six - part two

Hobi waved happily at Jungkook as he entered the coffee

Hobi waved happily at Jungkook as he entered the coffee. He was Always very cheerful and funny. Jungkook liked his personality. "Hey Kookie!" "Hi " Jungkook said and smiled at him. "How was your day?" Jungkook thought about his Little time he had with Taehyung. "Not bad and yours? I never asked you, but what is your job?" Hobi smiled "I'm a dance teacher and choreographer." "Oh really? Wow that's really cool! What Kind of dance?" "Street dance. Do you like dancing?" "Absolutely! I even were in dance classes, but I can't remember..." Hobi nodded. "I'm sorry...if you want, you can come to one of my classes. I teach mostly of the time at the Performing School of Arts, but I teach every Friday for an hour at the youth factory. It's free." "I Keep that in mind...what about Tae...does he Comes too?" Hobi laughes. "Oh no, Tae is the type who just walks into my dance classes at School. But he's Pretty good at dancing. Must be up to our genes ." "And he never Comes on Friday?" "He has other plans on Friday." Jungkook frowned. "What plans?" Jhope looked as he spilled something he shouldn't have. "I really don't know. He Always goes from 5 to 7 pm. and smells afterwards like he cuddled a cow. It's a mistery we never solved." Jungkook looked uneasy. He didn't liked the thought of Taehyung hiding Things. 

"Maybe you can solve it

"Maybe you can solve it. But you Need to tell us if you find it out" Hobi laughed. Jungkook smiled, but wanted to change the topic quickly. "So...what can you tell me about our childhood?" Hobi leaned Closer. "Oh, of course. We were often at the beach in summer, playing ball, building Castles and chasing seagull's." "Ah, yes, yes! I remember! I mean, I Dream of this a lot. Building Castles and stuff." Hobi raised an eyebrow. "Really? That's awesome! Do you remember the house?" "Not really...it's blurry. I just remember a few Things. My mother in bikini. The sand. A boy. I guess it's you. The sea and oh, the legend of the smeraldo Castle." "The what?" "My mother told us a fairy or even more a tragic legend. I dreamt about it." "Wow, you remember more than I. I absolutely can't remember this story." "Well it was long ago I guess." "Right. But I often carried you piggyback ." 

They chatted for an hour, and it was nice to hear about his past, since his mother wasn't willing to tell him much. It was like she was afraid of something. But here was Jhope and explained a lot of Things. It fitted well with his Dream. After the talk, Jungkook had a Little headache. Sometimes he suffers from migraine. Maybe he pushed himself too much to remember. Dr. Kim said, he must be careful and shouldn't overtax himself.