Chapter fourteen - part two

Jungkook entered the warm changing room and saw Jimin right in front of him. He smiled. "Hey chim!" He turned around and removed his headphones, apparently just arrived himself. "Hey Kook!" He smiled and hugged him friendly. "How are you?" "Oh, I'm doing great, thanks." Jimin smirked "I can see that, you're literally sparkling. I Need some sunglasses." Jungkook chuckled and started to undress himself. "Well, I can't complain...I'm really happy." Jungkook smiled at himself, thinking of the marvellous time he had so far with Taehyung. As Jungkook removed his short, Jimin's eyes widen. "Wtf?! Are you started bodybuilding?!" Jungkook frowned and looked down at his sharply built chest and his defined abs. "What do you mean? Do I look different?" "Are you blind? I can wash my laundry on your abs!" "Well, I'm working out a Little more often...Taehyung likes it..." Jimin laughes. "Ohhh...want to impress your boyfriend...I see...! But look at you! I mean you were nice built even before you met Taehyung, but this? How often do you work out???" Jungkook shrugged. "Daily..." Jimin was shocked. "You making me anxious Jungkook...such a small delicate waist and such a muscular upper body...I'm in shock...! Does Taehyung has a muscle kink or something?"

! Does Taehyung has a muscle kink or something?"

"Well...yeah...and he's also muscular...it didn't Held him back for carrying me into bed last time." "Ohhh...I Need to hear THAT story after this lesson. Are you available for a coffee after this?" "I am. Taehyung is still at the label working. It's gonna be late today." He washed his feet before going to the training room. 

*****

Jimin was stroking his pulsing nose lightly and glared at his friend who was apologizing at the hundred times this evening. He sipped at his coffee, his friend bought for him as he leaned back at his chair. "After you almost broke my nose in Martial Arts class, you are owning me something." He smirked. Jungkook was really sorry, he had to much strenght, and he accidently hit the others nose while practicing kicks, making him almost pass out and causing his nose to bleed like about 20 minutes straight. They went to the doctor near by, who said it was "just" sprained and not broken. But Jimin yelled at him, because he was in such pain. After taking his painkiller it started to get a Little numb. Jungkook looked at him: "Of course, anything." Jimin leaned Forwards: "Tell me about your sexlife with Taehyung. With Details." Jungkook looked at him annoyed. "Why are you interested in it that much?" He played nervously with the empty sugar paper on the table. "I don't know. I like kinky stories. I Always have. So please..." "Okay okay..." He checked his smirking face. "But just because i feel guilty about your nose. What do you want to hear?" 

"Where did you have sex? Some interesting places?" Jungkook blushes lightly "Well

"Where did you have sex? Some interesting places?" Jungkook blushes lightly "Well...we-we had often in the shower...and in the car...and almost in toilet." "Ah, the classic three. Where on toilet? In a public one?" "Yeah, at the theatre...but just almost...oh, and almost in the Elevator from the hotel..." Jimin bit his lip and pushed Jungkooks side playfully. "And in every room in your house?" Jungkook thought a Little bit. "No...everywhere except the attic and the garden..." Jimin nodded. "what's your favorite position?" "Hmm...I like them all...but I guess the old fassioned missionary position...I like to kiss him while we're...it's intimate...yeah, missionary in both ways." Jimin frowned "What do you mean with 'in both ways'?" Jungkook smiles and looks down. "Well...i-it means either if i'm Bottom or top..." Jimin makes a shocked face. "Whaaat?" Jimin moves Closer. "Are you switching?!" "Yeah..." "So you're fucking Kim Taehyung as a top???" "Sometimes..." "Wooow....! I never imagined! How is it?" Jungkook smirks. "Incredibly hot." "Shit." Jimin runs through his hair. "Now Details. Tell me about your last steamy time together." he leans back in satisfaction. 

Jungkook thinks about their hot sex yesterday evening. It lasted 4 rounds. They even switched in the middle. "We were watching a movie together yesterday evening. He massaged my feet. He's great at it. But then he began to going up with his hands, more and more...Until he reached my boner..." "I can imagine that..." He massaged me and zipped my pants...he started to suck  my dick, until I came in his mouth..." "Did he swallow?" "Yeah..." "Wow...okay...Keep going..." Then we had sex on the sofa first..." "Who was top?" "Tae was." Jungkook just sipped at his coffee. "Okay, I said DETAILS." Jungkook flicked the sugarpaper. "Why??? It's so embarrassing to tell you....espescially HERE." Jimin just made a gesture to go on. "I hate you." "Believe me, it's good for you to talk about it. And nobody cares here." Jungkook looked around uneasy, just to see everyone was minding his own buisness. 

"See?" Jungkook took a deep breath. "Okay, he pushed me on the couch and started to kiss me again...then he sucked on my neck and on my nipples...he bit me a little...he likes to bite..." "oooh...sexy...!" He stroked my tighs, massaging them...and then...I-I can't tell you this..." "Oh, please!" Jungkook leaned forward and whispered he licked my...hole." Jimin bursted out of laughing, and looked at an embarrassed Jungkook who had a sharp red face. "WOOOW! Kookie!" He patted his back. "He wants to please you so much...I like him...what next?" "I'm dying here...!" "Hey, remember my nose..." Jungkook shook his head and continued. "He then entered me...I was still on my back..." "Do you do it raw?" "Yes." "That's really steamy, boy..." "Yeah...we didn't last long tho...we both released almost at the same time..." "...But it didn't end here, right?" Jungkook scratched his back. "No...we got up to go cleaning...but..he stopped and sat on my bed after he pulled me in my room. He said, He wants me to fill him up..." Jimin bit his nails in excitement. 

"I Don't Know, I was so horny for him

"I Don't Know, I was so horny for him...I just pushed him back, kissed him roughly and entered without preparing...I stroked his dick while pounding into him...He begun to lick my neck...and then I released Inside of him...and he squirted in my hand...then we got Under shower, not Breaking the kiss, after he turned me around to face the wall and entered me again while whispering dirty things in my ear." "Wow! What kind of things?" "Mhh...like how he loves to fuck my tight hole, and hear my lewed moans...that I take him so well...and how hot and sexy I am with his deep husky voice...he nibbeld at my ear and again licked my neck...this send me Always over the edge..." Jimin looked at him. "So you came four times yesterday???" Jungkook smiled. "Yeah...I came hard...all four times...he is so sexy..." Jungkook waved some fresh air to his face. "Shit, you're addicted. Or better: A DICK ted."He wiggled his eyebrows. He laughed. "I guess I am." "Woooh, that was really hot...I need another drink...what about you?" "Sure."

Hey, did y'all noticed the Taekook handshake in the beginning of "fire" MV?