Chapter nine - part 4

The whole week, Jungkook was busy rehearsing all Songs for the concert on Saturday and with taking care of his beloved roommate, that luckily recovered bit by bit

The whole week, Jungkook was busy rehearsing all Songs for the concert on Saturday and with taking care of his beloved roommate, that luckily recovered bit by bit. Just one time again he had a Fever, and Jungkook ended up trying to free Taehyung from the cocoon he made out of his sheets. He didn't say anything about the finger sucking nor about the little kinky film to Taehyung, not knowing if he some of this remembered. He insisted that he has to stay in bed for whole 4 days, and after it, Taehyung felt much better. But Jungkook couldn't resist to watch the film of Taehyung jerking out again and again. It started to get almost a ritual, he was obsessed with the Video and watched it every evening, observing every Little part of it. A Little treasure he kept for himself. And of course, he was turned on, every single evening.

At Friday, they practiced together the Songs. Taehyung was still coughing, and he wasn't completely sure if he can go on stage tomorrow. Jungkook was very anxious to be alone on stage and wanted to make sure Taehyung rested enough and take his Medicine. He made him Rice and veggies with a delicious sauce Taehyung wouldn't complain, because there was so much of vegetables. taehyung indeed finished the whole bowl asking even for another one. 

And then, the great evening came

And then, the great evening came. Jungkook was very unsure what to wear, and Taehyung helped him out, since he was a master in male fashion. Jungkook ended up wearing Taehyungs leather jacket and a white Shirt. He looked gorgeous. Taehyung was eyeing him from head to toe, making the other blush. "I-is it alright?" he asked, unsure. Taehyung nodded. "You look great." They arrived at the bar a Little erlier than usual, they wanted to practice, before the audience showed up. Taehyung was able to sing along with Jungkook, and he was really happy about it. 

5 minutes until the door's open. Everyone was backstage drinking and chatting, but Jungkook was nervous as hell and couldn't calm down. He looked pale and anxious and was already sweating. RM patted his back. "Just do it like before. Don't worry. It will be fine." Jungkook gulped in fear. Taehyung brought him some water, which Jungkook silently drank. Taehyung placed his hand over Jungkook's, as he grabbed the top of the chair. "Jungkook. Calm down. I will be with you, every second. I'm here. You're not alone." That was all he needed to hear. He smiled at his hyung, not completely recovered from his state, but he felt less anxious. The spotlight was to bright as he walked on stage. He blinked a few times and adjusted his Mic. Then he looked at the others behind him and then to Taehyung next to him. He took a Deep breath and closed his eyes as the music started.

 He took a Deep breath and closed his eyes as the music started

After the first song, everyone in the room cheered and clapped

After the first song, everyone in the room cheered and clapped. Jungkook smiled and Taehyung made a face like: 'Told you'. And then it wasn't difficult anymore. He sang in the most Beautiful way, and his voice matched Taehyung just as perfect it could be. It was something emotional in their Voices singing together, a Deep feeling, making everyone being amazed and in awe. The other members exchanged some glances, both, in satisfaction and in surprise. After the sixth song finished, they got down from stage, first backstage, then coming to the bar and having some drinks. Like usual, Taehyung was the last to come. The other's already chatted with some from the audience, and Jungkook was waiting for his drink. Jimin was also there, he couldn't miss his best Friends first performance. After some time Jimin went to the restroom, leaving the younger alone. But it didn't took long, as a Young tall male approached him. 

"Hey. I heard you singing. Your voice is great." He said, leaning to his ear. "Oh, well, thank you."Jungkook said, taking a step back from that uncomfortable lack of space. The other looked at him, checked him out obviously. "You're really handsome, man...are you straight?" Jungkook wasn'texperienced in such conversations. "Um, no...I'm gay actually..." The other man smirked. "That's good to hear." he placed his hand on Jungkook's back, making him nervous. "I guess you look awesome underneath." Jungkook gulped, totally lost and not quick-witted at all  to get out of that situation. The other Held him with a strong grip, making the other absolutely intimidated. He looked in the other eye, who looked a Little drunk and eyed his parted lips. Jungkook was about to turn and look for help, as he felt a hand on his back, removing the other hand not very gently and replace it with his own hand. Taehyung pushed himself between them, his hand still on his back. He looked at the other male who looked confused and raised an eyebrow. "Can you please take your hands off of my boyfriend?" Tae said calmly, but with a mad tone. B-Boyfriend?! Jungkook looked at Tae in shock. But Tae still just looked at the other angrily and placed a kiss on Jungkook's cheek, making the other walk away in frustration. Jungkook's ears went fire red and his cheeks got pinkish. He tried to comprehend what just happend, but as soon as the stranger walked away, Tae loosen his grip and looked at him. "Sorry Jungkook...I didn't knew what else to say to get rid of that cockroach." Jungkook couldn't answer, because the others of the group joined them. Jungkook stood there, still shocked but relieved that Tae saved him. It was nice to think of him at his protective boyfriend since it was exactly what he wanted, and he felt hurt, Hearing Taehyung to say sorry for it. He still felt the soft lips of Taehyung on his cheek. But Taehyung just went back to his normal behaviour and didn't touch Jungkook more than he usually did. But was it just normal for Tae to act like before? If Jungkook only knew.