Chapter seventeen - part two

The Little feets run over the wet sand, giggling while chasing the seaguls. The hat almost flew down from the Little boys head. He Held it with both of his hands. The taller boy caught him. "Got you!" He breathed heavily. "How are you so fast?!" The Little boy shrugged. "I was Born this way." The older almost melted at that cute respond. "Come Kookie, let's go to the hiding place!" He Held Kookies hand and pulled him with him, until they reached a Little corner, surrounded by big branches. "Here" he gave the Little one some cookies he sneaked out of the kitchen. "Oh, thank you." They munched on them, and Taehyung placed the bunny he Held the whole time on Kookies lap, who hugged it immediately. "Where's toxi?" "In your room."

Tae stroke Jungkook's hair. "You're so cute, Kookie." The younger munched on his cookie unbothered and looked at Tae with his big eyes. "Moomy said, I get into School next week." "I know. Are you excited?" "Oh, yes! I hope I will find some Friends there." "You will for sure. hey, wanna make a treasure map and burry a treasure?" "Yeah! Cool idea! What do we burry?" "Dunno...Maybe we can steal some jewelery from my mother...or from your..." "Na-ah, we're not going to steal, that's...that's bad." "Alright then...hmm...what about the bunny?" "No!" Kookie Held the bunny tight and turned to protect it. Taehyung just laughed. "Oh, what about the plastic gold coins, from your room?" "That will work." Jungkook grinned. 

They lay on their stomachs and started to draw a map after they brought everything they needed to the hiding place. "What's that?!" Jungkook asked. "That's a crab. Can't you see?" "Ah...I draw the sea." Jungkook said, and took a blue Colour out of the crayon box and started to draw in a Maniac motion. Tae chuckled. "Hey. You know what? when I grew up, I will find someone like you." "But you already find me!" Jungkook said. "Yes, but...you know...to build a Family..." "You ARE my Family." The younger said upset. "B..But we're not blood related..." "And so? You are still my Family. Can't we be just Family?" Taehyung eyed the younger with loving eyes. "Well there is a way...but -you know, that belongs to man and Woman..." "I don't care. I will stay with you forever. But what way is it?" he looked at him with big doe eyes. Taehyung cleared his throat. "You know...ahem...Hey! We should have a code word, if someone sees us burriying our treasure! You Need to warn me." "Oh-okay-...but...but what way is it?" The Little one didn't stop asking, too curious what Tae was Talking about, because he was willing to go that path, if it meant to stay with Tae forever, his big hero.

"Let's make a puzzle out of it. I will go burry the treasure now. Our code word is "Mi Ri Me." "Mi Ri Me?! What is that suppoused to mean?" "It's the way someone will be your Family forever, even if they are not blood related. You Need to Reverse the syllables. Bye." Taehyung run away, with the Little chest under his arm. "Hey! Wait Tae!" He stood there dumbfouded, but thought hard. His mommy taught him the syllables already, so he just needed to turn them around. He mouthed it unaudiable, but then grinned and shouted with all of his heart and a big smile on his face: "Marry me!"

Taehyung, not that far away heard it clearly, smiled and shouted back: "I will!"