Chapter four- part two

Jungkook watched Taehyung coming Closer wtih that sexy gaze in his eyes, making Jungkook choking on his coke. Taehyung appeard and smiled at Jungkook and Jimin. Jungkook wanted to greet Tae, but then he realized that Tae, with his flirty attitude, caused him a boner. Jungkook looked down in surprise and went pale in panic. Jimin, his, god bless him, very observant friend, immediately knew what was going on and greeted him first. "Taehyung. Nice to see you again." Taehyung smiled at him. Jimin wanted to engage him into a conversation, but Tae already placed his hand at Jungkook's shoulder. "Hey, roomate in-law." Jungkook smiled at him. "Hi", he was sure, everyone noticed his red face. "Did you liked it? The concert..." "Oh, yes...YES! It was amazing" Jungkook cut him  off nervously. He tried to calm down. Right now he wanted to rip Tae's Cloth off. "I'm glad to hear that." Tae said calmly, still resting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. He then ordered a drink. Jungkook excused himself and went straight to the restroom. No one was there. He sighed and shoved some cold water in his face and rinsend his wrist with the same cold water. How is he supposed to live with him when he gets aroused just from one gaze? 

 How is he supposed to live with him when he gets aroused just from one gaze? 

After a few minutes, he calmed down with some Meditation Dr. Kim taught him. His boner was gone and he sighed in relieve. Then he snickered. He didn't even know if he was a virgin. As he knows from Jimin, he never mentioned a boyfriend or a girlfriend or told him any dirty stories from some adventures. So, looks like he really is a virign. He was a Little embarassed, even if he mostly was in rehab for the last two years. And seriously, who wants to Sleep with someone who doesn't even know if he's a virgin? He wasn't the type for some fast sex with a stranger, he wanted someone who cared about him for his first time. Someone like...like...Taehyung...he was experienced for sure. He just looked like he was. And he would for sure be an amazing lover. Oh god. He need to stop thinking about it when he didn't want to stay the rest of the night in the restroom to hide his boner. He stood up quickly and joined the others.

 He stood up quickly and joined the others

"Kookie, there you are. Is everything fine?" Jungkook cleared his throat, to distract himself from Taehyungs Beautiful smile. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." He smiled back. "We decided to go to the Karaoke Bar. You will join us, right? I mean, tomorrow is Sunday..." "Of course, it will be fun." Jimin was leaving, he had to practice tomorrow for the next show. Jimin was a professional dancer. He had very irregular schedules. That's why Jungkook often needed to be patient to meet him.  Jimin hugged him and ruffled Jungkook's hair. He must have looked desperate, because of what he said. "Don't be afraid, they are really nice guys. You can do this. Just try to not get to much into it when Taehyung looks at you." he giggled. I pushed him for his tease. "Hey!" "No seriously. Enjoy it. Promise me you will enjoy this." "Okay, I promise." I smiled and waved him goodbye. Taehyung grabbed his jacket and came near to me. "You ride with me, okay?" Jungkook nodded.

The lightnigs were very coulurful and a Young Woman sang garishly in the microphone. The members laughed and grimaced about the Sound. "Wow, we hopefully will do better than that drunk Young lady..." They sat down and ate some snacks. Taehyung went straight to the front to select a song. But then he decided to perform later. First was Suga. He choose a rap song. All members cheered for him. He did Pretty well. RM also choose a rap song. Jungkook watched him in awe. They were amazing Artist for sure. Then Jhope went to the stage. He performed a funny R'n B song with such confidence that it was both, funny and really great. Jungkook wanted to be the last in Performing. If he was performing. He hoped he don't have to. Taehyung went to the stage and sang a romantically song. Jungkook was moved and wiped a tear away. What does that man do to him today. Then Jhope and suga went together on stage.

It was already late, and there weren't much people

It was already late, and there weren't much people. Taehyung talked in such a encouraging way to Jungkook that he finally went on stage. All cheered for him. He sang a slow song. And he sang with such passion and with such a Beautiful voice, that it made everyone speechless. 

Jungkook really enjoyed it, as he promised Jimin

Jungkook really enjoyed it, as he promised Jimin. Most of the time his eyes were closed to just focus on the music. He wasn't confidence infront of others, but this time, he just went for it. Maybe it was because of Taehyung. After he finished his song, he opened his eyes and saw the others staring at him with open mouth. He catched Taehyung wiping away a tear. That made him really happy. He loved it when Taehyung responded to him. Everyone clapped loudly and cheered for Jungkook. Jungkook blushed, covered his ears and sat back to his place. RM looked at him in disbelief. "Are you kidding us? That's your vocal?" "It is", Jungkook said proudly.The members exchanged some glances. Jhope spoke up: "You totally Need to join our band." "What?" He looked uncertainly at Taehyung. "It will be perfect.", he smiled. "And replace that idiot Bogum who quit." "We Need a good vocalist with a higher voice." "But Taehyung's voice is Wonderful..." "Yeah, but a lot of our Songs are in higher octave. We were Looking for a second vocalist anyway." "Really?" "Yes. Please join the 'Tiger duties'." "Seriously, we Need to change our Name." Suga said. Taehyung complained: "What, why?" "It's even better than 'Gucci Gang'" Jhope laughed. "Hey! It wasn't that bad." Taehyung pouted. "So what do you say?" "I don't know...I really want to be a singer. But I'm lacking in confidence." "Oh, we can fix it,don't worry" Taehyung said, patting him on his shoulder. "Didn't you ever tried to audition? I mean you are working at the label, don't you?" RM frowened. "I-I did. I can't remember. Jimin said I auditioned. But I didn't pass...because of my bad self-confidence" "I'm sorry." Taehyung said. "You can try again, with us." "Okay - I Keep it in mind." Jungkook said happily. "But what happend with that Bogum guy?" "Oh, he was a friend of Taehyung. He brought him into our band. They shared an appartment. But then..." Taehyung threw some popcorns in RM's direction. "Please don't say it!" "Let's just say, it was about a girl..." Jhope laughed. It hitted Jungkook in the heart. Taehyung got mad and threw a bunch of popcorns against the laughing Jhope.