Chapter Eleven - part 1

Jungkook was playing piano the whole morning, still in his pj's, writing lyrics down like a Maniac. He needed to express his mixture of feelings through music. It practycaly dragged him to it. He felt a Little hungry, didn't ate anything yet. He leaned back to look at the vintage Clock hanging on the white wall. 1 p.m. His fingers felt already a Little numb. The sun shun through the window gleeming, as it reflected the white snow, leaving a warm ray on Jungkook's face. He closed his eyes and reproduced the last few dreams he had. Very disturbing dreams. After his steamy Dream about him and Tae jerking out on a toilet, he dreamt about the day his Father left them. It wasn't something he wanted to remember. He was 6 years old, and in fear, he even peed himself. His parents divorced, but it was him, who was left all alone. He felt a lot pain and sadness, not knowing why it all had to happen. He was too Little to understand. His Father promised him too visit every weekend. 

Jungkook opend his eyes

Jungkook opend his eyes. A tear rolled down his cheek. What a mess. He felt the pain again, the pain of a Little boy. His second Dream was again about Taehyung. This time, it was him who wrote him a lettre. He mostly wrote about the new superman Comic he was reading and how his mom was moody. The third Dream was Taehyung getting out of the shower, water still dripping from his hair, just like the time he saw his bare chest the first time. But in his Dream he gave him his hand and dragged him into his room and smashed him on his bed, squated over him, and revealing his hard member. He licked his lips seductively and grinded his hard member on Jungkook's pants. He then pulled his pants to his knees, lifted his legs and slowly entered his hole. Jungkook was moaning in pleasure, as Taehyung fucked him just the right way. 

Yes the last Dream was hot. But it never happend. Maybe the letter one didn't either happen, and Jungkook's mind just tried to protect the poor boy, who was suffering psychologically. But the divorce-was real. It was all so confusing. 

Jungkook decided to take a shower. He washed himself completely, and stayed there, his hands shore on the cold wall. While he was standing under the shower, the hot water rinsed down his face. His head ached again, and he tried to wash away his pain he was feeling. The pain in his heart and in his head. But it didn't vanish, instead he saw flashes of Pictures. A Picture of him, sitting on a bed, Looking at some Beautiful lips. A Picture kissing those lips. Then the beach again, a secret hideout, where two boys where giggling. Then himself, screaming "I don't want to see you ever again!" at another one he can't recognize fully. Jungkook pressed his eyes together in pain. 

He got out, anxious about what just happend

He got out, anxious about what just happend. He reached for his phone and dialed a number. He took a Deep breath. "Dr. Kim?" "Jungkook? Is this you?" "It is." "You know, I am on Holidays." Jungkook sighed. "I know." "And this is my private number. ONLY to use on emergency." "It is an emergency." "Okay. What happend?" "My head is aching and I see a lot of Pictures...!" "What Kind of Pictures?" "I don't know if they are from my past or not....I- I'm afraid I'm going insane...!" He almost shouted."Calm down, Jungkook...take a breath...have they anything in common?" Jungkook Held his head. "I don't know...Maybe...it's Always me...and a Person..." "Who is it?" "I don't know! I don't know, Doctor Kim!" "Shall I organize an Appointment for you with an other doctor?" "No...I don't want this..." "Jungkook, you cancelled the last few Appointments..." Jungkook begun to cry. "I don't want another doctor, I want you!" "But Jungkook, I can't help you like you Need it. I'm abroad...where is Taehyung?" Jungkook gasped of air. "T-Taehyung...!" Right after he heard the Name, a lot more Pictures run through his head. His headache was worse. He passed out. "Jungkook???Hello???"

 "Jungkook???Hello???"