Chapter 14: Confrontation

After about 10 or 20 minutes, the two lying jackasses start walking down the hall I've been contemplating in.

I'm currently still against the wall I found solace in. I've had time to think. There's obviously still a lot Pharaoh has been hiding, even after I went into his mind. Then again I only looked for information about how many times he's seen me. 

Damn I'm stupid.

Well, since they decide to hide shit from me and play with my feelings, I'm about to play with theirs.

Standing up, from sitting on the floor, they get closer to where I am, and I put my plan into action.

"Hey guys, I've been looking for you two." I say in fake happiness I've found them.

"Hey Dasana, haven't really seen you for a few days."

"Yeah, Cameron, I'm sorry about that I just needed some time to process how I felt about the... you know."

"Yeah, so... how do you feel about it?" 

Hold up bitch, your boyfriend or fling is standing right there and you're asking me how I feel about you? Disrespectful.

Fine, I'll bite.

"Well..." Taking a fake concerned glance at Pharaoh, then looking back over to Cameron. "I don't know what you're going to think about this but, I sort of have feelings for you both."

They look at each other, shocked, and I continue quickly.

"I honestly think I have stronger feelings for you though, Cam." Then I look at him with lovesick eyes. I think I'm going to throw up. But then, Pharaoh finally pipes up.

"What the hell do you mean you want him over me?" Fuck you mad for?

"With the little bit of time I've had with Cameron, I've developed feelings that had nothing to do with some sort of mental connection."

Truthfully I care for them both, but more so as friends, I realized that when I compared them side by side, before I even discovered they were together. The feelings are really the same, my attraction to Pharaoh has something to do with whatever he was actually sent to do. I couldn't actually see myself marrying him or anything crazy like that.

I can see the guilt in both of their eyes right now. Good.

"Cameron, I-, I think I love you." To make this even worse I step closer to him until we're almost chest to chest.

What the fuck was even their game, making me think they both wanted me and making me have to choose. Playing with my emotions, they may not have seen it but it really did hurt, having to choose between two good friends. Dickheads.

I guess it's a good thing I'm a phenomenal actress, they can't see the hurt.

Why would they lie to me, again?

Was it not bad enough Pharaoh has been lying the entire time- wait... they've been whispering about this whole thing, since we left the fucking house they've been playing me.

They brought me to this place saying we're safe when I know that we need to leave soon. It was probably a trap the entire fucking time, and I trusted these fucking dickheads. 

I knew I shouldn't have been that reckless with my heart, connections are even easier to make when you think there's no one else and that the bonds will help you survive.

I'm so dumb.

I put my hand up to caress the side of his face. Looking deep into his eyes I can see all the lies that have been told. I lean up on my toes so that I'm closer, and it looks like we're about to kiss.