Epilogue

I rule over the subjects of Trixseria.

My subjects.

I feel that as ruler, this planet has gotten better.

The people were concerned with the abrupt change in power, but they came around once they realized that the planet was getting healthier and that they wouldn't have to move to another planet.

In the beginning, many tried to oppose me.

Keyword, tried.

As time passes I continuously feel my power grow. I don't know when it's going to stop.

I've been getting bored with this planet if I'm being honest with myself.

I still love the old and newer creations I've made, but I've started to feel as though I've served my purpose here.

The people are prosperous and happy, they want for nothing.

Of course there are those that want more, more money, more power, more everything. Greedy bastards.

But Jack has been taking care of many things. He's been an adult for about two years now.

He stopped aging when he was fully grown, he's a sight for sore eyes.

I couldn't be more proud of him and what he's been doing.

Speaking of him.

"Hey Jack, are you trying to sneak up on me again?"

"Damnit! Why does it never work?"

"Jack, for someone who knew so much when you were younger, you've surely grown up to be a dumbass."

"Well for someone who is so... um, I don't know what I was about to say."

We look at each other for a second, and then bust out laughing.

"Truly an idiot."

I float down from my meditation spot in my room, and walk towards where he stood, by the tree.

I never changed my room from when Arturian ruled. I found it spacious enough, plus it held many memories.

I sit on the chair nearest to the tree, and motion for Jack to take a seat as well.

He gives me a questioning look at my serious face.

"I, I have something I want to talk about."

"Well go ahead D, you know you can talk to me about anything."

"I know."

I take a deep breath to prepare myself for what I'm about to tell him.

"Jack, I trust you with my life. More than that, I trust you with my creations. You've been with me since the beginning. Since before my powers, since we were on Earth and we were staying in a house with those opps."

"Oh yeah, them. I know I was there Dasana, I remember everything. Including your weird baby voice." He visibly shudders, "I also remember when you had to change me, I'm glad I potty trained quick."

We both laugh for a moment.

"But D, what's with this trip down memory lane?"

He gives me a confused look, and I have to look away for a moment.

"This was just to tell you how much I trust and love you, and I just want you to know that no matter where I go, if you call me I'll be there in a heartbeat."

He starts to look anxious.

"Dasana, you sound like you're going to leave?"

His voice cracks and my heart breaks.

We haven't been very separated since I found him.

"This was a very hard decision to come to, but I don't think I'm fulfilling my purpose here anymore. The people are happy, you're grown and don't need me, you connect with the people, and you rule almost as well as I can."

"Dasana, I'll always need you, you're like my mother dude, please stay."

"I'll be here whenever you truly need me, I'll feel it. But right now, I'm leaving the kingdom to you."

"Where are you even going to go?"

"I don't know yet. I want to explore the universe, and fix what I can. I might even go back to Earth and fix the damage that's been done."

He stands up and runs his hands through his curly hair. He learned that shit from these Trixerians, I would never mess up my hair like that.

"But why do you really need to go I-"

He's cut off as Captain Jaquan bursts through the door.

"I'm so sorry Queen, but an unidentified ship has just landed in your forest!" He says out of breath.

Looking over to Jack, he nods his head, telling me we'll finish this conversation.

"Jack, I'll meet you there."

Taking a breath, I shift the air and reach through space, teleporting in front of the unidentified ship.

The forest is silent, I can't hear any of the animals, meaning they've cleared the area.

None were harmed with this ship's landing.

Slowly, it's door comes down, making a walkway for the beings to leave.

A figure emerges from the shadows of the ship, draped in a fancy looking robe.

"Who are you, and why have you landed here?" I say in a strong voice.

With a voice strangely familiar, and smooth as silk, the figure answers.

"I've come, for you, Dasana."

What the fuck.

"Show yourself, now."

The figure descends the walkway. This shit is so dramatic.

As I see more and more of their figure I can make out a face that looks exactly like James Arturian. Except the eyes.

No, the eyes look like they can see into my soul, the very essence of my being feels on display.

"Who, the fuck, are you?"

The man stops in front of me.

"I'm the Creator, and you, my dear, are an anomaly."

Apparently, when it ends, is really only the beginning.

__________________________________________________________