Chapter 20: Look

"Jack, the eff bruh?"

I squeeze his shoulder slightly, hoping he'll get the signal to chill.

He looks up at me and sort of shrugs.

I shoot him that look.

He rolls his eyes.

I squint mine slightly and double the look.

He huffs and turns to the king. That's what I thought.

"I'm sorry King Arturian, it's been a long journey and I'm tired."

Nice save.

"Well Jack, that's fine I suppose." He gives Jack a look, not as good as my look but, I see the message.

Arturian needs to chill, my shooters standing 30 feet away.

Taking his attention away from Jack I try to keep him talking about the court.

"So, do I still need to actually go to the court or what?"

He turns those purple eyes on me. Kind of wish I didn't say anything.

He doesn't look mad or anything, but he so fine.

Damn.

"No, there is no need to go, unless you want to be married now."

"Naw I'm good then. Where do we go now? Do I head back to Earth or...?"

"Absolutely not, you belong here with your people now. Even if you choose to not be queen, you must still be with your kind."

Whatever I am, I seriously doubt that these people are my kind.

I don't know what my kind is.

"Okay, well where are we staying?"

"In the castle of course. You're royalty."

Right, almost forgot about that, no one's called me Princess in like 5 minutes.

As we head to the castle I notice that the planet is really dying. When we first got here I couldn't tell, but I can actually feel the energy fading.

Looking closer at one of the trees I notice slight decay. I don't know how long this place is going to last.

------------------------------

The castle is beautiful, of course. The novelty of this otherworldly shit is starting to where off, now that the reality of what they're doing to planets hit me.

They travel from one place to the next, whoever lived here first was most likely slaughtered, and then they proceed to kill the planet.

I honestly feel like shit here, this planet's energy is killing my fucking vibe.

I need to fix this place. Maybe Jack was right, but I don't really want to be a ruler.

What if I'm captain save-a-hoe? And this planet, is the hoe?

Shit.

The palace truly is beautiful though. Nothing like it on Earth, that's for sure.

The highest parts of the ceiling look like amber, or some sort of glass. Those parts are round. It looks like everything it's made of, is natural from this planet.

The room is huge, I insisted Jack and I share a room so I can keep him close, but they gave him his own room anyway.

A dumb idea if you ask me. He'll probably fuck around and kill the king, based on what he said earlier.

I have to stop him from doing that too. The king is too fine to die.

Currently I've been chilling for a few hours, trying to fix my vibe.

I accidentally grew a tree in the corner of the room. No biggie.

I hope no one notices it.

Then there's a knock. Well, shit.

I rush to the door and partially open it. It's the king of course. What is he doing here?

"Oh hi ?"

"Dasana, I'm here to court you. May I come in?"

"Yeah sur- I mean no, how about you court me out there?"

"No, I feel we should have some privacy, don't you?"

Then he gives me this look, this real sexy look. Like he tryna get some type of look.

Now I'm not easy, but I'm horny. Don't look at me like that.

So me, being the hormonal teen, I let him in.

___________________________________________________________