Chapter 21: Tree

"Dasana?"

Damn, he saw the tree. I guess it is pretty hard to miss since it has hella flowers and big branches. Plus it's a tree.

I was hoping we could get freaky, but, not likely now.

"Huh?"

The door is closed now so, I have him where I want him.

"Why is there a tree in your room?"

"What tree?"

He looks at me like I'm dumb.

"Oh that tree, I'm not sure, it was there when I got here."

"Oh, was it?"

"Yeah, I just thought it was apart of the decoration here, so I ignored it."

I think that made him mad.

"Why in the galaxy would there be a tree in someone's room!"

I raise an eyebrow, now I'm mad.

"Who do you think you talking to?"

"The little girl who has some explaining to do, obviously!"

I don't like this disrespectful shit he's trying. I could probably beat his ass in a heartbeat, I don't care what world he's the king of, it wasn't mine, so he getting real big for what.

"Why are your eyes glowing?"

"Because you about to bring the ghetto out of me. Now one more time, who the fuck were you talking to?"

I look around the room.

"Because trust, I don't see a little girl in here."

He looks shocked, maybe because no one talks to him like that, or maybe because my eyes are glowing. Probably both, moreso the latter.

"Nothing to say? Yeah, sit the fuck down."

His eyes glow for a second and he sits down. I must've gotten inside his head without thinking about it.

Damn. I'm not trying to control my future husband.

Wait.

No, I don't want to control him.

It's so tempting to see how he'd be, completely under my control. But I won't. Not with my powers at least.

As soon as he's seated on the bed I retreat from his mind.

"Okay look, as you can see I have abilities."

He seems to be in shock.

"Did you just, get in my mind? I could feel you in there."

"Yes but that was an accident."

"I have so many questions."

"Looks like I'll take a seat too."

----------------------

I told him about a little bit of what I can do, he asked a lot of questions but I kept it pretty vague. I think.

I mainly told him because we need to establish trust between us, especially if he wants to court me, but mainly because I'm being controlled by my hormones and want to fuck him. If push comes to shove I could always take these memories away.

Now he wants me to help fix the planet. I was already gonna do that, but whatever.

"Alright, now I have some questions for you, king dude."

"Ask away my queen."

Don't make me blush.

"The hunters you sent, why were they so dumb. No offense but I killed like 5."