Scared

S A N T A N A        P O V

It's so cold and I am sitting on the bench god knows where I am... It's dark no one around... I am scared... I stood the bleeding had stopped on my leg my arm is still in a lot of pain... I walked towards the street with all the shops... I was hoping I would recognise something...

I was limping down the street past awfully expensive shops... I had people pushing me out the way. One person even pushed me over into the road... I carried on walking for what seemed a long time... I walked past the shop I ran out from I was hiding my face with my hair and I heard someone shout... I tried running again...

"Miss wait". I heard a woman shout...

"Stop that girl". A guy shouts... I run down an alleyway and hide...

"Hey there sugar... You need some help?". A guy says to me...

I look up at the guy he's in jogging bottoms and a dirty jumper...

"No". I say and bow my head.

He grabs my arm... I had tears then I hear someone shout...

"Hey Miss". The guy in front of me took off and I took off...

I needed to hide... I kept running until I couldn't see the guy anymore... I hid behind a tall building in amongst the cardboard... I was sitting up against the wall it was pitch dark... I had tears flowing down my face... My knees were up by my chest I rested my head fell asleep...

I didn't sleep much with the pain of my arm... It was morning and the sky was dark with rain clouds... I looked at my arm and it was bruised up I tried to straighten it and the pain was so extreme I screamed... I did manage to straighten it and kept it that way...

I stood looked around and then it started to rain, and it poured down... Within a minute I was soaked right through to the skin the freezing weather was not helping... I was shivering from being cold. I bowed my head and walked... I stayed in the alleyways so no one could chase me...

The blood from my leg had washed away and my clothes looked clean... My hair was so wet it clung to my face the freezing air that was circling felt icy... My feet were soaked but I had to keep moving......

****************************************

H U N T E R     P O V

We looked most of the night for Santana before we went back to the penthouse... I then get a call from the security guard from the shop that Santana took off running from to say she walked past, and they tried to follow her, but she ran...

Damon and I are now on our way back to that end of the city to see if we can find her... The rain is constantly pouring and it's fucking cold... Santana only had her jeans and a jumper on and with the weather like it is she will not survive...

The limo stops outside the shop and the guard walks over... I put the window down...

"She took off behind these buildings into the alleyway. I tried to stop her, but she took off". The guard says...

I was angry with the whole situation I wanted to find her... I know she would be scared...

I nod to him push the button for the window to go up...

"We should go and look for her". Damon says and picks up his umbrella...

"Come on then". I pick up an umbrella and step out of the limo... The rain was so persistent it was just bouncing off the footpath...