The Christening

S A N T A N A        P O V

It's Jaxson's christening today and Hunter had invited a fair few people to come and witness his son being christened... Lance and Damon are godfather's and Lana and Bethany are godmother's... I dressed Jaxson in his white robe, and I was ready to leave... Hunter stood at the bottom of the stairs on his phone... We hadn't spoken much about what happened at the warehouse it's something that was just forgotten mind you it was four weeks ago... I just didn't speak much to him at all...

I walked towards the elevator and left. I get to the limo and slide in the back then place Jaxson in his car seat... Hunter finally shows up looking down at me...

"You look beautiful...". He says with a smile... I was only in a trouser suit; I just smile back at him... I sit next to Jaxson who in his car seat and Hunter sits next to me... The limo drives off to the church... The whole journey I kept quiet not even looking at Hunter I just focused on Jaxson...

The limo stops outside the church and Hunter steps out I was getting Jaxson out of his seat... I glanced over my shoulder and saw Hunter being greeted by various men... I still didn't ask him why all the men were sitting at the table looking at him... I held Jaxson in my arms. He's more alert and looking around now that he's three months old well almost four...

I walked towards the church and saw my father... I did invite him so he could meet his grandson. I saw the girls and walked towards them... Bethany was almost ready to drop, and Lana was still thinking about the whole baby thing... They were all over Jaxson... Hunter walked over to us and then Damon, Lance walked over... We all walk into the church...

I stepped inside and wow a lot of people sitting... We walked up to the front where the font was, and the vicar was standing... He took Jaxson from me...

"Who are the godparents?". He asked and they walked forward... I was smiling and I looked at our son who was smiling too...

Hunter put his arm around my waist and looked down at me...

"I love you". He whispers to me... I looked up at him with a smile, then we look at our son...

********************************************

H U N T E R      P O V

Santana was looking stunning as always... This was a big day for our son. It was letting the other family members know that I had an heir to take over my family... I looked at my queen as we watched our son and she is the most breathtakingly beautiful woman that as walked this earth... I could not take my eyes of her... She was extremely protective of our son. She was a shy girl but when it comes to Jaxson the strong side of her shows and she's ready to kill to protect him...

I love her more every day that we are together. We are becoming stronger as a family and she's the one that gives me the strength to carry on... I love her unconditionally... I just wish she would set a date for the wedding... I look over to our son and he is full of smiles... My brothers look happy with their partners and I couldn't ask for anything else...

Lance is holding Jaxson and he is pulling at Lance's tie... Our son starts to giggle, and it echoes through the church... Santana is smiling... I pull her closer to me...

"I christen this child Jaxson Hunter Masterson". The vicar says and he does the sign of the cross across his forehead... Jaxson just giggled and then it was over... Damon took Jaxson and walked towards us...

"He is such a dream". Damon says and hands him back to Santana...

"Damon mate it's daytime that is why he is a dream... Just wait till the night time comes that's when he is demanding". I say and we laugh... Santana was talking to him and he was giggling which did echo through the church...