Overjoyed

S A N T A N A       P O V

I am naked and on all fours on the bed... I start to rock with the pain and then I scream again... Hunter rubs my back I take a deep breath and as I let it out, I pushed... The midwife looks at me...

"You are now ready to push". She says... I lay on my back and Hunter holds my hand...

I start to push, and I feel a pain that is out of this world... I take a deep breath and push again...

"Okay Santana... I need you to push and I mean push". Hunter holds my hand again...

"Hunter I can't... I feel tired". I start to lay my head down and I have a contraction that makes me scream...

"Santana... You need to push baby...". He sounded so sweet and looked so calm... I was a nervous wreck...

I take a deep breath and place my chin on my chest and push for the longest time ever... I then flop back on the pillow... I was done I couldn't do it... I had no energy left... I closed my eyes...

"Hunter, she needs to push and get this baby out... We got no way of getting her help at this stage... She needs to push". I roll me eyes back in my head and was thinking about what she said...

"Come on baby... Just push"... Hunter asks me......

**************************************************

H U N T E R       P O V

I could see Santana was exhausted, but she needed to have this baby... I was asking her and so was the midwife...

"Please princess push"...

She lifts her head I hold her hand and she starts to push...

"That's better... I need another push like that". The midwife says...

"I can't do it". She says... I smooth her hair from her sweating forehead...

"Santana listen to me... You are the strongest woman I know, and you are brave come on baby push our baby out... I want you to push"... She holds my hand and raises her head and pushes... Then she screams with pain... The scream was so loud it felt like it penetrated my core of my body...

"Santana that was good... The baby's head is there... Does daddy want to see". I looked and wow I didn't realise how wide a cunt could stretch... Santana reached her hand down and started to have tears... I kissed her...

"Let's meet this baby". The midwife says...

Santana holds my hand and she pushes and screams with it... Then we hear a baby crying... I kissed Santana...

"Well mum and dad you have a baby boy"... She places our baby on Santana's stomach... She looks down at him...

"Hey little guy". She places her hand on his back... He could obviously smell the milk and he latches with no problem... I had tears and just couldn't believe what happened... I could not take my eyes of them both... Santana kisses his head... The midwife looks at me...

"Daddy do you want the honours of cutting the cord". I smiled and cut the cord... I placed my big hand on his little back...

"Hunter, we haven't chosen any names". Santana looks up at me... I smiled at her...

"We have a few days to think". I say...

"Hunter what was your father called?". I looked at her and had tears...

"Jaxson...". I say and she looks down at him...

"Jaxson Hunter Masterson". I was taken back by how she had made me feel so weak at that moment... I was speechless and I was madly in love with her...