The Meeting

S A N T A N       P O V

Hunter and Damon had been gone for a while... I was getting bored, so I started to text the girls...

"Hey Bethany... How are you?"...

"Santana... I am fine... How are you? Have you told Hunter?"... She sends me...

"Hunter knows and he was so excited... We need to meet up"... I send back...

"I could come over... Lance had some work issue". She sends me...

"Okay... I'll text Lana and find out if she wants to come over". I was smiling...

"Okay... I will be with you in half hour". She sends... I scrolled  down my phone for Lana's number and started to text her...

"Hey Lana if you are not busy come over... Bethany is on her way"...

"Be with you in an hour... Just finished work". I put my phone in my pocket and walked to the kitchen... I needed to make us some snacks or even cook a dinner for us... The men had business things to take care of...

I stood in the kitchen looking in the fridge...

"Santana...". I jump and spin around only to be pulled into Hunter's embrace...

"You scared the crap outta me". I say... He smiles...

"Oh... Princess I honestly didn't mean too...". He kisses me...

"Bethany and Lana are on the way over... I was getting bored and I thought with you working I could use some girl time". I look at my hands... I should have asked Hunter first... He lifts my chin...

"That's a good idea... Lance, Damon and I have a meeting tonight at nine... So, I will be back late"...... He leans against the counter with me in his arms...

"You don't mind?". I asked...

"Santana this is your home and you will be my wife soon... Which reminds me". He creases his brows and looks directly into my eyes....

"Reminds you what?". I ask and smile... He places his hand under my t-shirt on my lower stomach...

"We are having a baby and we need to set a date for the wedding". My eyes open wide...

"So, what are you saying? That you want to get married before I get fat". I shake my head...

"Princess... You are carrying our baby... You will not be getting fat you will be growing our love child". His sweet voice and his smile just made my heart fill with so much love... He looks down at my stomach...

"A bun in the oven". I say and we both laugh...

"We will need to take you to see a doctor... You are meant to be healing". He sounded concerned...

"We could go sometime this week if you got time?". I look into his beautiful orbs they look so loving and I could see the way he looks at me... His whole body would show how he felt about me...

"I always have time for you... I need to change". He stands and kisses me our tongues tasting and dancing exploring ever inch... My clit was pulsating, I did want him so bad I could taste him... He lifts his head smirks at me and walks off...

I took a deep breath and proceeded to look in the fridge... We could get takeaway... I might wait for the girls to come and find out what they want... I walk into the lounge and sit on the sofa... I pick my book up and start to read...

************************************************************

H U N T E R        P O V