Raised Voice

S A N T A N A      P O V

Hunter is in his gym having a workout and I am not with it my mind is so fogged up with lack of sleep... Jaxson will still not settle at night but he seems to want to sleep during the day... Evelynn was here cleaning and she makes as much noise as she can to wake the baby up... Hunter told me he had given her two week's notice. and to top it off the dinner party is tomorrow... He didn't ask me to cook but I had ordered in all the ingredients for his chocolate cake and for roast beef... I was in the lounge looking at the monitor... I was just pleased that Jaxson was getting his sleep...

I watched Evelynn walk to the gym... She had no reason to go in there... I was getting so pissed off with her throwing herself at Hunter... I am not normally the jealous type but this was getting under my skin and it had got to the point I wanted to kill the bitch... Lana had already said she would do it for me... Bethany and I laughed but she was actually dead serious... I looked at the monitor then at the gym door... That was it I have had it with her sly little smirks... I walked to the door and opened it...

Hunter looks at me... He was sweating lifting his weights... I looked at Evelynn and she was stood over in the corner... I walked over to Hunter and sit on his work bench... He leans forward...

"Is he finally asleep". He says and kisses me...

"Yes, he is for a while anyway". I say and look over at Evelynn. She was watching every move I did...

"I shouldn't be much longer". He says and looks over to Evelynn... I stand up and use my index finger to smooth over Hunters naked chest... He looks up at me... Then his arm wraps around me pulling me towards him... He nests his face in between my tits... I giggle...

"If only". He says and looks up at me... I bend down and place my lips by his ear...

"I could give you something". I say very seductive... His hands cup my ass...

"I will be having a shower in moment". He pulls me closer into a kiss... And what a heated kiss it was... I stand up straight and walk to the door... I walked up to our room and waited for Hunter...

I looked at Jaxson and he was still sleeping... It had been an hour since I spoke to Hunter and I was getting angry waiting for him... I walked back down the stairs and towards the kitchen... I could see Hunter talking to Evelynn in the hallway just outside the gym... I was boiling at this point with anger... I could not take this shit... I walked to the sofa and sit down... I looked at Hunter and then Evelynn...

"I waited... And I can see something else took your fancy". I stood and Hunter looks at me...

"Santana what the hell are you talking about?"... He says and turns his body towards me...

"Well I waited for you for an hour". I had raised my voice and he stands up straight looking at me with shock...

"I am sorry, but I was talking". He walks to the back of the sofa... Evelynn was smirking...

"You can tell your bitch to wipe that smile off her face". I was now shouting very loud... I have no idea where all this anger was coming from, but I was letting it loose... Damon walks in and looks at me then at Hunter...

"Santana she is nothing to me". Hunter was pleading his innocence... Damon eyes went wide, and he put his hands in his pockets...

"I really don't care... I am fucked off with it... Either she goes now, Or I walk". I was shouting with so much rage... Damon stepped back and looked at both of us...

"Evelynn you need to leave and don't come back...". Hunter says to her...

"Hunter, I thought I had two weeks"... She is now pleading with Hunter... He looks at me...