College Results

H U N T E R     P O V

Santana's been pestering me for days about her results from College... They haven't sent the email yet and every half hour she asks if I have had the email yet... I did find it kinda exhilarating that she was looking forward to something that made her overly excited...

I was in my office going through some files... Santana was texting me every hour and then somehow, she got Damon to text me too... I was busy I didn't have time to keep texting her back... They were only in the lounge watching TV so, I couldn't understand why they were texting me all the fucking time...

"I am knee high deep with work... Stop fucking texting me". I sent Damon... I carried on going over all the files and paperwork...

I had been in my office for some hours... I leant back on my chair and stretched and went back to writing... I hadn't had a text from Santana since before Damon's text and I asked him to stop...

Another couple hour past and there was a knock on the door...

"Yes". I say and sigh... I clasped my fingers behind my head and Damon enters... He walks in and sits on the sofa...

"Santana went out some hours ago and she's not answered my texts plus she won't pick the phone up when I called her". I bolt up in my seat and look at Damon. I was confused to what Damon said...

"When did she go out?". I stood picked my phone up. I look at the tracking to locate her phone and it was still in the penthouse...

"It's showing me she's still here". I show Damon and he looks just as confused as me...

"I watched her leave through the door". Damon says while opening the office door...

"I'll check her room". I was annoyed but extremely concerned...

"I'll check the dining room and kitchen". Damon walks towards the kitchen and I rush up the stairs...

I knock on Santana's door and didn't get a reply I open the door and saw her phone on her bedside table... I picked it up pushed the button to have my text staring me in the face... The text I thought I had sent Damon I had accidently sent to Santana... I sit on the edge of the bed put her phone back on the bedside table... I rubbed my face... Now I got to explain this to Santana...

My guilt was taking over the feeling that I felt was nothing I had felt before... I did care about Santana, but it was only platonic, like she said I was her boss... I walked down to Damon who was now pacing the lounge...

"Her phone is upstairs on her side table". I put my hands in my front pockets of my trousers and stood looking at the front door...

"She's been gone some time". Damon wouldn't stop pacing... To be honest he was making me feel guilty...

It was getting close to dinner time and Nora was cooking this evening... A little while later we are sitting in the dining room having dinner when we heard the front door open and close... We looked at each other... I did relax a bit knowing it was Santana that walked through the front door... She walked into the kitchen and put something on the counter... I looked over my shoulder and it was a folder and books... Damon smiled at me...

"She's safe". He whispers to me... I nod and carry on eating......

****************************************

S A N T A N A        P O V

When hunter sent the text saying stop texting him, I did feel upset, but I was keeping on... So, I decided to go and buy some English literature books plus maths books... I also picked up a few extra things...