No One To Help

S A N T A N A       P O V

Jaxson and I were woken during the night two days ago by men in hoods and taken... I am so petrified for us... We are locked in this dirty room with no windows and it smells we have minimal light ... There are no beds just concrete floor... Jaxson keeps crying and I sent a message to Lana and to Bethany... But that was two days ago... It was just a short text saying that I loved them, and Jaxson and I had been taken... That was all I sent... I have been stuck in this room for two days with no food and water and my milk will dry up if I don't get any food of water... I am clinging to Jaxson like my life depends on it... I will not let anything happen to him... I have no moisture left to cry so my eyes are dried up and sore... Jaxson as no nappies or clean clothes... I hear someone by the door... I start to plead for my son's life...

"Just take my son and make sure he is safe". I get nothing.... Then I hear another person's footsteps...

"Please... Just let my son go and I will do whatever you want". I was pleading and pleading... Then the door opens, and a tray was pushed in with food, four bottles of water and baby food. Then the door opened again, and nappies and wipes were pushed into the room... I closed my eyes for a second... I took my top off and laid Jaxson on it to wipe him and put a nappy on him... I then fed him and consumed the food so I would have enough to keep him alive... I held him tight and rocked with him... I was singing and he fell asleep... I was just hoping that I could survive this, or my son would... I looked down at Jaxson's little face and all I could see was Hunter... Jaxson looked so much like Hunter... I closed my eyes I was so tired I was ready to give up and sleep... But I knew I shouldn't... I fell asleep...

***************************************************

H U N T E R      P O V

I was sitting in my office in the penthouse. Damon was sitting on the sofa; he was on the phone to Lana... I was doing paperwork and not taking much notice of him... He hangs up and looks at me with a sorrowful look...

"Damon, I know that look... Did Lana break up with you?". I ask him and he just stares at me...

"No... She contacted me because two days ago Santana and Jaxson were taken". I just look at him with no emotion and laughed...

"She got what she deserves". I say and carry on with my paperwork... Damon walks towards me and then thumps me... The chair went back, and I stood clenching my jaw while rubbing my cheek...

"You heartless bastard... That is your son and the woman you loved... Hunter I know deep down you still love her because I know that she still loves you". I look at him and listen to what he is saying...

"If she fucking loved me, she would never have left me". I scream back at him... I pick my chair up and Damon pins me to the wall by my throat...

"Hunter... Listen to yourself... I have had enough of you feeling sorry for yourself... Lance is pissed off with it too and he's on his way over". I had made fists, but I would never hurt my brothers... We fight like any other siblings do but we would never hurt each other... Damon lets me go and steps back...

"Tell me why? Why are you acting like this?"... Damon asks and puts his hands in his pockets... I sit on the sofa and look up at him...

"She left me... She told me I was suffocating her, and she left". I rub my face and look at my hands...

"Hunter... You could have worked it out... She still loves you... She just wanted a little time to herself to find who she is... Lana told me just a minute ago on the phone...". I stare at my hands knowing I had put her and Jaxson in danger by saying she was nothing to me... Oh yes, the remorse was flooding my body... I had no way of putting this right...