Can't Say No

H U N T E R     P O V

I walked into the kitchen and Santana was cooking breakfast. She had her earphones on listening to music from her phone... I have watched her a few times around the penthouse dancing while she worked, and I would smile to myself...

It had been a week since Santana had the ordeal at the clothing shop... I sit at the island in the middle of the kitchen and watched her... Damon walks in and sits beside me with a grin... She had her back to us and then she starts to sing I looked at Damon and he looked just as shocked as me... Her voice was amazing I could have listened to her sing all day...

She slowly turns smiles at us, and she blushes... She lowered her head and just served up breakfast... I smiled at her so did Damon... When she was done, she walked into the lounge and started to tidy up...

Damon and I sit eating our breakfast... Santana made the best pancakes ever they were absolutely delicious...

"Hunter you need to sort out the dinner party". Damon was still filling his mouth with food as he spoke.

"I should ask Santana to do the cooking instead of getting caterers in". I place the fork of food in my mouth...

"That's not a bad idea but you will have to get a couple of waitresses and someone to help Santana in the kitchen". Damon points his fork towards Santana.

"After breakfast I will ask her...". I say and place my plate on the side by the dishwasher...

"How many are coming?".

"Twelve and with us it'll be fourteen". I rub my chin... Santana walks into the kitchen and smiles at me I smile back...

Damon stands and walks towards the dishwasher puts his plate down on the counter. He walks towards Santana and gives her a hug... He does that every morning she smiles at him...

"Did you enjoy your breakfast?" She asks him...

"Santana I most certainly did thank you... When you are done do you want to watch some TV with me?"...

She looks at me and lowers her head...

"Hunter would it be alright for me to join Damon?". I can't understand why she keeps asking me...

"You haven't got to keep asking me". I say. She slowly lifts her head and looks into my eyes... I could still see the fear in her eyes...

"Thank you Hunter". She carried on with her chores...

Damon and I walked into the lounge to sit... Damon was flicking through the channels on the TV... I was on my phone checking emails...

******************************

S A N T A N A      P O V

I finished all my work duties and I am now sitting on the sofa in the lounge with Damon... Hunter had a few things to do and went to his office... I slipped my shoes off and pulled my knees up to my chest to get comfortable...

Damon and I started to watch the Godfather... He had his feet up on the coffee table and slouched slightly...

"How's the arm feeling?". He asks...

"It still hurts a little". I kept my eyes on the TV screen.

"Santana why don't you sleep in the bed?". He was looking at me... I turned my head slightly and looked at the floor... Hunter walks in and sits down on the other sofa...

"I haven't slept in a bed since I was five... My parents would move every couple of months so, I would sleep in the car or on a cushion on the floor... When Chaz told me, he would help me he locked my in a dog cage that wasn't big enough to stretch or to curl up... The only way I could sleep was to hug my knees". I looked back at the floor...