❤ Together ❤

H U N T E R      P O V 

Santana's been home a couple of days and already she is doing the house chores... I was sitting in the lounge with Damon and we could hear her in the kitchen banging the cupboard doors closed...

"What's up with Santana?". Damon asks me...

"I have no idea... She woke in the middle of the night and got out of bed... I then hear her in the bathroom sobbing to herself". I shrug my shoulders and look towards the kitchen...

"Well she doesn't sound happy". Damon made it a fact... I just smile...

"What time have you got physio?". Damon asks me and looks towards the kitchen...

"I need to leave in two hours... But with Santana the way she is, I don't know if I should go"... I looked at my hands then pull myself into the wheelchair from the chair...

"Do you want some help mate?". Damon smiles at me...

"No, I should be alright...". I wheel myself towards the kitchen... I could see Santana taking things out of the cupboards and replacing them elsewhere.

"Santana". I say and wheel into the kitchen some more...

"This is all wrong I can't find anything". She doesn't look at me...

"Princess you are meant to be resting". I say. I was hoping she would look at me, but she wouldn't...

"Your new housekeeper put things in the wrong place... I can't find my ingredients"... She still doesn't look at me... I shake my head... I had to get someone in to take over doing the cleaning and I didn't want her living here... But this girl seems to be a threat to Santana... Everything this girl does Santana goes behind her and does it again... I honestly don't know what is going on with her... I thought Evelynn was doing a really decent job...

"Santana I will be leaving in couple of hours... Did you want to come?"... She slams the door closed and it makes me jump...

"No... I have things I need to do"... She places her hands on her stomach then walks out of the kitchen and towards the gym... I turn my wheelchair around and follow her... She was cleaning... I took a deep breath and left her to it... She was obviously upset about something... I have never saw her this way before... I just didn't know what to do...

"Hunter mate... Give her time... She's fully pregnant and it's not long before the baby will be here... She must be scared... It was a shock to her to know she had lost seven months just by sleeping". Damon places his hand on my shoulder... He was right. He knew her and I was still pushing myself and trying to come to terms of what happened... I just am thankful I am here to look at how beautiful Santana is and to watch my baby grow...

The doorbell rings and Damon walks over to get it... I stayed sitting in my wheelchair...

"Morning Hunter". A female voice says... I look over to where the voice came from and Evelynn was stood there...

"Morning". I say and look at the gym door...

"You don't sound happy". She says to me...

"No, I am fine... Santana is in the gym". I say...

"Oh, she's home already?". Evelynn's voice was a bit quiet...

"Yes, she came home two days ago". I looked at Damon...

"I would like to meet her". She says and Damon looks at me...

"Evelynn you should carry on with your work". Damon tells her and she walks towards the laundry room to get the cleaning aids...