Pieces

H U N T E R     P O V

Santana had walked out with our son and left me... I had all the emotions rush through my veins, but I still didn't blame her... I love her and all I wanted was her to be safe... I know she will look after our son no matter what but, I just wish she would contact someone to say she is safe... It's been two weeks, and no one's heard from her... I know deep down she will be safe, but it doesn't stop me from worrying any less...

I have missed her sleeping next to me and the way she would hold Jaxson while she spoke to him... I have had tears and felt my heart break... I should have not pushed her like I did... She's still young and Damon keeps telling me that she is still the shy girl that wants to hide away... I am sitting in my office just looking at the photo I have of Santana and our son on my desk...

"Hunter mate she will contact one of us when she is ready". Damon says... He knew her better than anyone...

"I know mate... I should never have pushed her like I did". I was feeling guilty...

"Hunter... She was going to surprise you". Damon sits on the sofa and rubs his face...

"Surprise me?". I asked and sit up looking at Damon waiting for his reply...

"Yep... She was going to plan the whole wedding and surprise you". Damon is looking sorry for me... I looked back at her photo...

"I pushed her away". I say and the tears just fall... I sit with silent tears falling down my cheeks... She was going to surprise me, and I fucking ruined any chance of us getting married... All I wanted was Santana to be my wife...

"Mate don't do this to yourself... I know you love her, and she loves you... I honestly think she will contact either one of us or one of the girls... She knows that we all need to know she is safe with your son"... Damon stands up and walks towards me...

"She never asked for this kind of life... She also told me she didn't want to be a princess or a queen... I didn't know what to say to that... I can't just walk away from what I have built up... I know I love her, but this is my life. I haven't done anything else...". I look at Damon saying how I was feeling and what she had said...

"Hunter... She's the only girlfriend that ever knew the full truth of what you have done and what you are... She listened to you, but you forgot to listen to her... That's why she would talk to me about what was on her mind... I told her to talk to you but half the time you didn't sit and listen to her". Damon was giving me the facts of what was actually true... I would only ask her when I would see her shying away and not asking her when she wanted to talk to me, I would be busy with work or other things...

"Damon... I hope she does contact so I feel more at ease". I rubbed my face...

**********************************************

S A N T A N A       P O V

I stayed in a hotel for a couple nights but that's is no life for Jaxson living in different hotels... He needs a stable environment so he can play with his toys and roll around... I found a small two bed detached house to rent... I didn't want anything too fancy, but this house is perfect for a while... I paid a deposit then two months' rent in advance that is what they asked for... I do have funds that my father gave me from my grandfather, and it was a substantial amount ... But just because I have money like that doesn't mean I should take things for granted... My main focus is Jaxson and he will always come first... Its' been a couple weeks and I have settled in... Jaxson is more mobile and rolls around a lot more... He's started to pull his knees up under himself but not grasped the crawling bit... I had got a new mobile phone and I also got myself a PC so I could carry on my College work. Which I can study from home...