Dinner Meeting

S A N T A N A        P O V

Well all my ingredients came, and I am busy in the kitchen cooking and baking in between feeding Jaxson... Hunter was not that happy for me doing the meal, but I wanted to, and I knew what I was doing... He fed Jaxson a few times when I was doing the chocolate cake...

Two waitresses turn up and this time I show them where everything is and tell them to get on with it... They did look at Hunter every time he walked into the kitchen... When everything was ready... Hunter walked in and handed me Jaxson... The waitresses watched him...

"He's all changed and fed... I will now get ready". He kisses me and the girl's eyes open wider...

"It's all ready for you". I say... Damon walks in and looks at the waitresses then walks over to me... He kisses me on the cheek... He looks at Jaxson...

"He is such a good little man for Uncle Damon". He says while tickling his belly...

"Damon... I just fed my son so please don't make him sick". Hunter says then kisses his head...

"He's been really good for daddy too". Hunter just had to make a point...

"Well I would beat you at that... He's good for mummy all the time". I say and laugh... They both frown at me...

"Okay mummy wins". Hunter says and walks to the stairs... I look at the waitresses and then smile...

I walked to the stairs and up to our room... I placed Jaxson in his crib... I sit on the bed and look at our son sleeping...

"Santana... Are you not coming?". Hunter asks me...

"I need sleep". I say and slip my shoes off... Hunter walks over to me and kisses me... Our tongues taste and it just gets heated... I pulled away from Hunter and he looks at me...

"I am hungry for your affection". He says with a seductive smile...

"Well you have to wait". I say and he pins me to the bed...

"I know... But you are so fucking sexy". He had my hands above my head in one of his hands...

"You sound really needy"... I smirk...

"I am... I want you".

"I can see"... I say and look at his naked body... His cock was rock hard...

"That's what you done". He lets my hands go and stands...

"My king will have to learn to control his urges". I say and laugh... He shoots me a look as he walks into the closet...

I walk up behind him and turn him around and pin him to the island in the middle of the closet... He looks down at me and I lower myself, so my mouth was around his cock... His head leans back, and I start to move my mouth... I teased his velvety end and he moaned... His hands fist grabbing at my hair... I then sucked his balls and he moaned louder... I placed my warm lips over his end and slowly slid his cock into my mouth... I was sucking and moving my mouth up and down he moaned again... I then feel his body tense and his balls tighten... His muscles flexed and then he shoots his warm salty cum into my mouth I swallowed and then stood... He still had his eyes closed... I stood looking at him... He slowly opened his eyes and looks down at me with a smile...

"I didn't expect that". He says and kisses me...

"You wanted my affection". I say and walk towards the bed... I had pleasured Hunter and I know it was what he wanted...

***************************************************

H U N T E R     P O V