Being In Public

S A N T A N A       P O V

Hunter sorted out the other College for me... I spent last night in his arms and when I woke this morning he was already up and having a shower... I cuddled into the quilt. The bed was warm, and I didn't want to get up... Hunter's phone starts to ring... I look over at the bathroom door I could still hear the shower... The ringing stopped and then it started again... I didn't know what to do... It must have rung four times and on the fifth time I got up and picked his phone up walked to the bathroom door and knocked...

He didn't hear me so, I knocked louder...

"Yes". He says...

"Hunter your phone keeps ringing". I say and then the door opens...

Oh, my god Hunter was standing in front of me with just a towel in his hand covering his groin area... My cheeks must have gone red... He leans towards me and kisses my cheek...

"Thank you". He says dripping wet... I bite my bottom lip and he takes his phone... His wet body was sexy... He looks down at me and kisses me again. The tip of his tongue skimming my lips... My eyes gently closed... His warm lips part from mine my eyes open slowly I step back with a smile... His towel just barely covering his groin... He smirked and his phone rings again...

"Santana I won't be long". His seductive voice wanting more... He closes the door and answers the phone...

I walk back to the bed and lay on my front... My hands were under the pillow and my face pushed into it... I let out a frustrated scream... Seeing him like that made my body want more... I want to feel his naked body next to mine... I want to feel how sexual he looks... I want so much... I want don't get... I smirked then felt a hand on my ankle slowly moving up my leg... I giggled then his hand slowly moves up the back of my leg... My body shivered my breathing got heavier... I feel the bed move with the weight of him getting on the bed...

His hand stops before reaching my ass... I take a deep breath and feel him lower himself towards my ear...

"Santana you are beautiful and sexy". He whispers. The warmth from his breath circled my neck. I had to close my eyes and clench my thighs... 

"I think you are sexy too". I say in a seductive voice...

He kisses my neck then moves my hair to expose the back of my neck and he gently places his soft lips on my neck I moaned... I could feel his lips curl into a smile... He gently turns me over, so I am facing him... Wow... His towel wrapped around his waist... I could see his cock was hard by the way the towel was draping down...

"Santana that was a business call... I need to go out of town for a couple of days". He kisses me then looks back at me...

"When do you need to go?". I was scared that I was going to be left alone again...

"I will be leaving tonight, and I will be back in two days... I will ring you". His sweet voice... I put a fake smile on and touched his cheek... He kisses the palm of my hand then stands up...

"Will I be here on my own?". My voice was shaky...

"Damon needs to come with me and Nora isn't due back yet". He lifts me off the bed and hugs me tight...

"I should go and shower then get to College". He unwraps his arms and tilts my chin... I didn't want him to look into my eyes he would see how upset I was...

"Santana I will ring you... You can ring me anytime". He kisses my forehead and I walk back to my room...

****************************************