Threatened

H U N T E R     P O V

It's been a few days and Santana has still not spoke to me... I should think myself lucky that we still share the same bed and she does let me cuddle up to her at night... I know some woman get baby blues and depression, but I knew it was something else...

I was sitting in the kitchen and Santana walks in holding Jaxson... She doesn't even look at me... I pick my cup up and Evelynn walks into the kitchen. I closed my eyes for a second and when I open them, I look at Santana and she had bowed her head... She then picks up a couple baby bottles...

"I am leaving now". She says still looking down at our son...

"Leaving?". I didn't know what she meant... My heart was racing...

"I am meeting up with the girls". She turns to walk out, and I stop her... I gently lift her chin... I smiled and she tries to look away from me...

"Princess I love you". I say as I look into her eyes... I could see she loved me, but she was hiding something from me... I wanted her to talk to me... She smiled and my heart was beating faster than normal...

"I love you too". Her soft voice just merely a whisper... I look down at my son and kiss the top of his head... Santana smiles and I put a hand on her waist and pull her a little bit closer and kiss her...

"Don't forget we have a wedding to plan". I say and skim her lips with the tip of my tongue... I could hear Evelynn by the dishwasher sorting out the clean dishes... I walked with Santana to the baby's pram... She kissed the top of his head and laid him down then covered him with a small fleece blanket...

"Have you got your card?"... I ask her...

"Yes Hunter". She replies...

"I will see you when you get back". I kiss her and she leaves... I then sit in the lounge going through my emails... When I was done, I went up for a shower...

I walked into the bedroom and towards the bathroom... I just happened to glance at Santana's side table... I walked towards it and her phone and engagement ring was staring me in the face... I sit on the edge of the bed and pick her phone up... She had a missed call from Lana and a text from Bethany... I don't know what possessed me, but I looked through her messages from the girls and what she had sent them...

"Santana... Bethany and I know something is wrong". Lana sent her...

"There's nothing wrong I am fine". Santana had sent back...

"We can see you are not yourself... You need to speak to us". Lana sent...

"I am fine I have Jaxson". She sent back... I looked at the crib and then back at her phone I knew it was wrong, but I wanted to know what was eating her up...

"Santana... Don't bottle it up it's not good". Lana sounded concerned...

"Lana... I am afraid". My heart was aching for the way she was feeling...

"Why are you afraid?". Lana was a friend and wanted to know...

"I am going to lose everything...". I take a deep breath...

"Lose what?". Lana sent back...

"I will meet you... Evelynn is here, and she is so fucking sly". Santana sends back... I looked up and around the room... I look back at her phone...

"I don't like the bitch... Bethany and I have both noticed how she looks at Hunter"... Lana sends...

"I have noticed... And I watched the way she fell into Hunter's lap... She looked at me and smirked before she did it"... I stood up and paced the bedroom looking at what Santana had written to Lana... She saw what happened... I look back at her phone...